My shed story in photos

/ My shed story in photos #13  
The change of seasons reminded me of the speed I get projects done. What was the idea behind the high wing wall/seats? Just because it looked nice? Your safety structure for the roofing is interesting. I would have just walked it and my wife would have been nagging me about falling off all the way through.

/ My shed story in photos
The change of seasons reminded me of the speed I get projects done. What was the idea behind the high wing wall/seats? Just because it looked nice? Your safety structure for the roofing is interesting. I would have just walked it and my wife would have been nagging me about falling off all the way through.

The seats provide a nice cozy area a little bit more privacy. I'm not that great with heights so, seeing as how I'm retired, I took my time and made it as safe as I could while doing the roofing part... as you can see form a shot or two, I just laid back and took it easy when I wanted :)

Very impressive! So good to see the family involvement!

Yeah, the youngest one was so anxious to get at everything! Had to fight to keep the nail gun from him :)

/ My shed story in photos #17  
That was a super cool video. Thanks for sharing. I especially liked the seal siting on the porch.

A seal - how do your fish survive all year?

Nice work!

Thanks Fidler4 and Beltzington :) Thinking about trying to get the video transitions a bit smoother... right now there is a bit of a "jump" from scene to scene. LOL re seal.

/ My shed story in photos #20  
Nice video . I bet that seal was after the salt fish you had inside the shed . You better keep the door locked . Bob you got it all right . Salt fish , seal flippers and seal burgers . You even got snow that taste good .