My Son...............

/ My Son............... #11  
I do agree with all the above posts, however there is something to be said for grandsons also. I have a year and one half old grandson that is the apple of my eye. He already knows the important words to guide him through life. Tractor, combine, truck and Grandpa. Sons are a big responsibility but a grandson that says "I love you Grandpa" is a blessing.

/ My Son............... #12  
<font color="blue"> I depend on him so much for helping with the heavy chores.
</font>

Man do I feel what your saying! He talks about someday getting a place of his own (in a couple of years) and I can't bare the thought of it.

My son just turned 16 on monday (11-22) and it's time for the permit and then of course the license.
As you stated about the lawn mowing, it seems like just yesterday that he was asking me,"when can I mow the lawn with the lawn tractor Dad". Now he wants to drive my Vette! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif & /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif.

Here's a photo from over the summer. Always helping out his Dad.

He is my son... He is my best friend!!!!!

Gerard

Attachments

• 536133-IM001017 90%.jpg
    536133-IM001017 90%.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 138
   / My Son............... #13  
I like this one. Gerard

Attachments

• 536134-IM000889 95%.jpg
    536134-IM000889 95%.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 120
   / My Son............... #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( My son just turned 16 on monday (11-22) and it's time for the permit and then of course the license )</font>

And I just this week finished the lessons for my grandson to take the written test for his learner's permit, which we plan to do next month while school is out for the Christmas holiday. Then we'll start the actual driving lessons. Here, the kids have to have the learner's permit for 6 months before they can get the license.

/ My Son............... #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( My son just turned 16 on monday (11-22) and it's time for the permit and then of course the license )</font>

Here, the kids have to have the learner's permit for 6 months before they can get the license. )</font>

Now that you mention it, my wife had mentioned that to me but wasn't sure if that law was in effect here. I'll have to find out. Gerard

/ My Son............... #16  
Nice picture, Gerard! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here's a picture of my son that he sent last week. He sent it because the next day, he sewed on his first "Crow". He made Petty Officer 3rd. He said he wants me to have a picture of him at each rank that he makes. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 536271-Naval Uniform2.jpg
    536271-Naval Uniform2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 111
   / My Son............... #17  
WOW! I hope my son makes me as proud as I'm sure you are!
Ongoing photos make an excellent reflections album. Gerard