My TC21 mowing

/ My TC21 mowing #11  
Steelfan,

Lookin' good. I'm looking forward to when my MMM comes in. Do you always leave the FEL on for mowing?

/ My TC21 mowing
Hazmat, I just got the tractor this Jan. I was planning on removing it by now, but I keep finding projects that I need it for. I know it only takes a bit of time to remove it, but I just can't seem to do without right now. The MMM is perfect of me, for mowing (which was my main purpose for buying the tractor in the first place). Thanks for the comment. Make sure we get to see pictures of your tractor in the future. Kent

/ My TC21 mowing #13  
I don't have a digital camera, but my mom does (thanks to her generous offspring who got it for her birthday). Unfortunetly she is 100 mi away. I will borrow it when I get a chance.

It is Very easy to remove the FEL. I've done it twice so far. The only annoyance was that the dealer didn't mark the hoses -- easily solved with some colored electrical tape. As advertised it does take less than five minutes.

With the rear mower, I have to take my FEL off as the overall length with it & the RFM is a hindrance.

/ My TC21 mowing
With the rear mower, I have to take my FEL off as the overall length with it & the RFM is a hindrance.

Hazmat,
I can understand where you are coming from there. With all the on the tractor , you wouldn't know where you are. I may give it a whirl when I get my wife's flower bed finished. You mentioned about color coding. I think mine already are. Maybe the first owner did it. Thanks for the info. Kent

/ My TC21 mowing #15  
Gotta admit, I like the way it looks.

Sincerely,

George Zimmerman

/ My TC21 mowing
I hear you George, I fell in love at first sight with the Boomer tractors. Looks are important, but they also perform.
Kent