My Truth on RK Tractors

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #61  
If you are spending more time at the dealership you bought the wrong brand of tractor. Buy the tractor, not the dealer.
That’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying buy whatever color from the dealership who doesn’t forget you 5 seconds after you sign your life away. I don’t care what color you get, eventually, you need parts or service

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #62  
What are my thoughts? What a strange question....

But since you asked, my thought probably goes along something like this, "I'm eating breakfast in a public place in the middle of a pandemic because I'm got hungry & I'm stupid enough to risk it.
But what are you doing here & what are you selling?"

I get the feeling that there must be some other point but I've missed it. Anyway, that would be my first thought.

rScotty
I ate out multiple times during the "pandemic". I haven't had any issues.

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #63  
Based on your picture, looks like you have one of the early imports - they suffered severe paint damage from UV. There were a couple tractors in the Leesburg, FL store that had burnt orange hoods for clearance prices. Supposedly this was fixed in later units.

When I was tractor shopping, the John Deere salesman really cut down RK, He said they had a customer that bought a RK55 cab but had problems and tried to trade it in on a similar JD - they wouldn't even offer him a trade as they didn't want to resell it, so customer bought the JD and sold the RK unit privately at a big loss. He encouraged me to go see for myself, so I did.

Service desk told me to wait out in the lot while they paged the person after making some radio calls "Does anyone know about the tractors?", after 15 minutes I just left. Went back a couple weeks later, this time the lady was "out to lunch" and the young guy they sent out didn't have keys, and said he knew nothing about tractors.

I had a better experience at the Ocala, FL store - the guy there was knowledgeable and quite helpful and insisted I operate the tractor (RK37h). He seemed genuinely disgusted when I mentioned my earlier experiences. Said it wasn't how they do business.

I went with a local Kubota dealer to no regrets.

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #64  
I would never purchase a contract tractor. When the contract went south, the owners were left with orphan tractors.
Remember Montana, farmtrac ?

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #66  
That’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying buy whatever color from the dealership who doesn’t forget you 5 seconds after you sign your life away. I don’t care what color you get, eventually, you need parts or service

Is that your International Harvester?

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #70  
Still not as bad as some. Like Outdoors with that idiot Eric
Oh My Gosh! ! ! I’ve been familiar with The Morgans, and tired of them fairly quickly. But Wowwwww, Outdoors With Eric. . . That guy is a piece of work. I don’t know how he’s got 45k followers. Maybe it’s like a car wreck, people just can’t stop watching the crash.