My two Stihl's.

/ My two Stihl's. #121  
STIHL Incorporated USA -- Information -- Manufacturing the World's Number One Selling Brand of Chain Saws

Stihl Owner Manuals

I have found when I can find online manuals I like to save them to my Desktop so anytime I can not find the paper manual and can click on the one on my Desktop and grab the info I need.

Those are just owners and safety manuals.
Down the road when you work on your saw you will want the IPL and service manual. Which stihl will gladly sale you. I have them too though. ;)

/ My two Stihl's. #122  
http://www.stihlusa.com/stihl_ownersmanuals/E220_Manual.pdf

The box my new 20" bar came in list all the Stihl saws that it fits and the matching drive sprocket. It turns out all gas saws use the 3/8 7 tooth and the 8 tooth sprocket is for their electric chain saws that use the 20" bar.

Not critical info but does point out the fact of the 17 saws that the 20" bar fixs it is only the three electrics that use the 8 vs 7 tooth drive sprocket.

I expect installing the 8 tooth will be a waste of time but I since I paid $6 for it I am going to play with it.:thumbsup: Hope I do not get practice in clutch replacement.

/ My two Stihl's. #123  
http://www.stihlusa.com/stihl_ownersmanuals/E220_Manual.pdf

The box my new 20" bar came in list all the Stihl saws that it fits and the matching drive sprocket. It turns out all gas saws use the 3/8 7 tooth and the 8 tooth sprocket is for their electric chain saws that use the 20" bar.

Not critical info but does point out the fact of the 17 saws that the 20" bar fixs it is only the three electrics that use the 8 vs 7 tooth drive sprocket.

I expect installing the 8 tooth will be a waste of time but I since I paid $6 for it I am going to play with it.:thumbsup: Hope I do not get practice in clutch replacement.

Some are a little big to work up quickly with the 021 so I hope goiing from 2 HP to 4.4 HP is going to speed getting them into a burn pile. Having a back up saw is going to be nice when I hang one hard.
My expectations were met in full. :laughing:

I made the same cut on the same log. It was very fast but you had to get it spinning and ease into the cut with min pressure to keep the chain moving. The new bar box called for a 7 tooth and that is what I now have on it.

Got the 361 cleaned up. I should have just bought a new air filter but with carb cleaner and the air gun we got it relative clean by back blowing and flushing. Side beside the 021 saw looks really small.

Got the 361 starting under my belt. Even when flooded it will start after about 5-6 pulls. It was a little hard to start after I dumped the old gas and changed out the filter. That was when I flooded it.

We got 3" of rain coming Thursday they say and I am going to start digging out some trees hoping the holes will fill with water and make them easier to push over on Saturday.

/ My two Stihl's. #124  
WOW! I should have bought a professional grade Stihl 30 years ago.

After getting my first tank of fuel through it I think I have a keeper. It ran fine, cut super and never went dead once.

It cuts so fast it is hard to pinch the blade. It lasted for about one hour and I got 8 hours of work done that the 021 would have done.

Thanks again for talking be past the new 290 Farm Boss. This used 361 is awesome.:D

The son and I are running to get some chow and fuel.

/ My two Stihl's. #125  
Well I am $190 deeper in to chainsaw use.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pilcLXpdJK0&feature=related"]Chainsaw Leg Protection - YouTube[/ame]

I picked up a set of wrap around chaps and head, ear and face protection.