My Valentine's present

/ My Valentine's present #1  

cowboydoc

Tractor
JD 8320 MFWD, JD 6415 MFWD, FEL, and cab, John Deere MFWD 4600, John Deere 4020, John Deere 4430, John Deere 455 mower, Deutz, and Gehl 4610 perkins skidsteer
My Valentine\'s present

Well here's my valentine's present. My wife really outdid herself this year!!!

Attachments

• 6-109827-MVC-012F.JPG
    6-109827-MVC-012F.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 86
   / My Valentine's present
Re: My Valentine\'s present

back view

Attachments

• 6-109828-MVC-019F.JPG
    6-109828-MVC-019F.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 59
   / My Valentine's present

other side

Attachments

• 6-109829-MVC-020F.JPG
    6-109829-MVC-020F.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 85
   / My Valentine's present #4  

Richard, you better hang on to her /w3tcompact/icons/love.gif Hope you got her something nice to go along with /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ My Valentine's present

Yea but nothing like that thing!!! It was actually a pretty generous act. She inherited some money from one of her aunts and bought it with that money. I had told her that was her money and do with it what she wanted. She bought that for me and put the rest in the girls college fund. Didn't buy one thing for herself. Yep I'm a pretty lucky guy for sure.

/ My Valentine's present #6  

Cowboydoc

Is that for horses? Does it have space for people? (Only asking because I noticed the air conditioning on the top.)

SHF

/ My Valentine's present #7  

I'm not cowboydoc, but I can answer the question as soon as I wipe the drool off my chin.

The whole front section of the trailer is for humans. There's an area for changing clothes, a place to sleep, a shower, etc. It's not a travel trailer/motorhome, but it's close.

Room for 6 horses (right, doc?) and all their tack.

One of the guys that works at the place we bought our trailer, a lowly stock trailer /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif, rode in rodeos and he had a similar trailer. The day we ordered our trailer he had his with him because he was leaving after work to attend a rodeo, so he gave us a tour of his trailer. He also had a dually to tow it. It's almost a self-contained mobile stable/Motel 6. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Very, very nice.

/ My Valentine's present #8  

Richard, hope I'm not out of line here, but could I borrow her for my birthday??? I'll give her right back after I get the attachments I need. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ My Valentine's present #9  

Richard:
I'm jealous for reasons that have no basis in rational thought. I really like machinery, including trailers, and have even built trailers for various purposes. If my wife gave me a horse conveyance, however, no doubt it would portend the arrival of more horses. My only use for horses is as an excuse to play with machinery.
Have fun with your new toy.

/ My Valentine's present #10  

And all you got her was a card, right?/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif