My wife hates my new tractor

/ My wife hates my new tractor #31  
My wife totally understand diesel therapy. She has her shopping therapy, so it's about square

Hey now, leave me out of this! ;)

As for the OP, Why Tractors are better than women:
Tractors don't pregnant.
Tractors don't have parents.
Tractors don't whine unless something is really wrong.
You can share your Tractors with your friends.
Tractors don't care how many other Tractors you have now.
Tractors don't care if you look at other Tractors.
Your parents wont remain in touch with your old Tractor after you dump it.
Tractors don't get headaches.
Tractors don't care if you're late.
If your Tractor doesn't look good, you can paint it or get better parts.

/ My wife hates my new tractor #32  
Hey now, leave me out of this! ;)

As for the OP, Why Tractors are better than women:...

So Square - What number wife are you on?? :p

/ My wife hates my new tractor #33  
A near neighbour wandered by as I was unloading our new tractor last November. He took a quick look & said "Nice rig" (he is a man of few words). Since it was my Lady's idea to get the tractor I said "Yeah... I got it for my wife". Silently, he took a leasurely turn around the tractor, giving it a close inspection. After a long & thoughtful pause, he finally said...
"Good trade!"

Good one :D

/ My wife hates my new tractor #34  
You younger guys need to figure this out with women. Buy the next tractor or implement for a gift for her on her birthday. It can show up before or after her B'day party but make sure you also give her a nice gift she really wants and a quality cake. Then slip a $100 bill into an envelope with a sweet note and either hand it to her or put in tractor toolbox and tell her to go look.

It took me decades to figure this out but it never fails to work for me or those who have tried it. My wife isn't always thrilled with the stuff I drag home but since I made her a partner in the deals she looks forward to the bennies that flow along with it. :)

Yesterday I helped a friend deliver a 1958 truck (pre restoration...it's in good shape all things considered but really looks rough) to his buddy. The buddy told us his wife's birthday was coming up this week and he had asked her what she wanted - she said "Nothing." - which of course means something really nice. So yesterday just before we dropped the truck off he told her to make sure she was at home because her birthday present was getting delivered.

/ My wife hates my new tractor #35  
She keeps asking me if I love my tractor more than her... "Of course not Honey" Then tonight she asked me if she had to spray paint herself orange to get equal attention. LOL Sad part, I can see her doing it just to make a point. After dinner we are walking around the garden, and she tells me "to go on in and join my buddies looking at Tractor ****" So now I am wondering how many divorces or at a minimum arguments have been caused from TBN:D

Or do I really have a problem...

Lets keep it light guys, this post is for fun

KevT after reading all the suggestions, all I can say is RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! :eek::D

Not knowing how long your marriage has lasted to date, may I suggest you dig deep and get her something she has wanted for a long time. I know this will be rough, but think back at all of the hints, or at least try to remember hearing something she said.

Long ago I got a new truck, and the Boss was mad. I was in the dog house for several months (castrated). Later I remember her swearing at her sowing machine, so I arrange for a top of the line Phaff to be delivered (somehow I remembered the name from a vague conversation) All was forgiven. Two years later when her 10 year old car broke down, I took her to the dealer to get a new one of her choice (We make car payments to our savings account after they are paid off)

Over the past few years I have been buying farm equipment for hay production, and just spent a chunk of change on a barn extension. She was complaining the we never go anywhere, so I am looking into a special vacation to all the spots she has mentioned over the years.

Bottom line, sit down and have a hard, heart-to-heart talk with her, and if all else fails remember the Red Green prayer.

"I am a man, but I can change, If I haft too, I guess"
:D

/ My wife hates my new tractor #37  
I have no idea, but it is tractor #4 ;)

One of my good friends is on wife #4.. His alimony payments are worse than payments on a John Deere!!

/ My wife hates my new tractor #38  
What does divorce Barbie come with?
All of Ken's stuff.:rolleyes:

/ My wife hates my new tractor #39  
KevT after reading all the suggestions, all I can say is RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! :eek::D

Over the past few years I have been buying farm equipment for hay production, and just spent a chunk of change on a barn extension. She was complaining the we never go anywhere, so I am looking into a special vacation to all the spots she has mentioned over the years.

"I am a man, but I can change, If I haft too, I guess"
:D

That should work great. Think of al the tractor time you can get while she is away on her "special vacation"!

/ My wife hates my new tractor #40  
I bought a new Mahindra 2615 back in 2006 and she was not sold I needed it. But, when she saw the tiller at work and the FEL and box blade doing a ton of work after her parents house burned to the ground she understood how much work they can do. At times she complained about tire tracks or mud on the drive, but still glad I had it especially clearing snow in the winter.
In 2013 we bought 15 acres to eventually build and move (happening this year) and to grow our hay for our horses and to sell. We also had a terribly snowy and cold winter in 2013/2014 and I said this was the last year I would clear snow on the open station tractor, getting too damned old to be cold. So, finally convinced her needed more horsepower and needed a cab. So, I bought a new Mahindra 5010 cab with forks and a grapple, she definitely complained about the cost. But, she has seen just how much heavy work I can get done clearing the property so we can build. Now she still at times thinks all I do is drive the tractor around all day and that is not hard work. I explained it does make work easier and faster and at my age that is important.
Recently she ask if she could learn to drive the 2615 to do work in the horse barn and I said sure. So, hoping she will soon find it to be as much fun as I do and the complaining will stop. The 5010 is HST and the 2615 is Gear, I worry she will figure out how much easier the HST is to drive (she thinks it is too big to drive at this point). I guess if that happens I will have to either trade the 2615 in for a like size HST or even better get her to like the 5010 and I can trade the 2615 in on a bigger tractor. Find a way to get her to like playing on the tractor and life will be great.