Mysterious Connector

/ Mysterious Connector #1  

RoadmasterD

Tractor
Kubota L3560HST-LE
Hello,

I noticed a mysterious connector in the cab of my new tractor. The tractor is an L3560LE and the connector is on the left side of the cab near the bottom of the left window (see pic). Anyone know what it is for?
connector.jpg

/ Mysterious Connector #2  
Hello,

I noticed a mysterious connector in the cab of my new tractor. The tractor is an L3560LE and the connector is on the left side of the cab near the bottom of the left window (see pic). Anyone know what it is for?
View attachment 627174
Worklights, or optional heated glass?

Aaron Z

/ Mysterious Connector #3  
It's for the worklight. The fuse is on the fuse panel below and to the left of the steering wheel. I think it's ten amps.

/ Mysterious Connector #5  
   / Mysterious Connector #6  
On mine that is just keyed power. I tested it and it was not switched, key on = power on, key off = power off. Saw somewhere that it was and auxiliary power.

/ Mysterious Connector
On mine that is just keyed power. I tested it and it was not switched, key on = power on, key off = power off. Saw somewhere that it was and auxiliary power.

I will put a multi meter on mine later today and check it out. Thanks for all of the feedback.

/ Mysterious Connector #9  
I think that is for a heated rear window or wiper;on a cab Kubota the work light(rear) are (out-side)wired under the caution lights.I hooked mine up and bought the switch from Kubota.

/ Mysterious Connector #10  
I would agree. My L4060 has the same plug; my tractor has front and rear work lights plus front and rear wipers. However, mine does not have heated rear glass.

How's you Limited Edition treating you?