Name of your baby

/ Name of your baby #21  
Whew..for a second there I thought your children had picture of me /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif and thats were they came up w/the there name. /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Name of your baby #22  
<font color=blue>Thomas the Tank Engine</font color=blue>

We've got a new tractor in our household... Trevor from Bob the Builder. From what I can tell based on a simple polling of one two year old, Bob is edging out Thomas by several videos a week /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Name of your baby #23  
Re: <font color=blue>Bob The Builder</font color=blue>

Yup - the kids love Bob too. Only difference is that the grandparents didn't catch on before Christmas, so we came home loaded with Thomas toys!!

The kids love to sing the "We can fix it!" song when they try to help me on projects - my daughter pretends to be Wendy. It's all good fun until they try to fix something that doesn't need it /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I'm now working on their understanding of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"!! (Like the tape player in their mother's van which I just replaced after it was 'fixed' with a big screwdriver)

Patrick

/ Name of your baby #24  
Huey.

With loaded rears, the FEL, and the rear blade, he's "big", heavy, and slow....

And one of my better choices.

/ Name of your baby #25  
Careful now, Huey is my dog's name you are taking in vein. He is a three year old Great Dane and your description fits him perfectly, big, heavy and slow.

Attachments

• 47-102926-huey_sm.jpg
    47-102926-huey_sm.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 104
   / Name of your baby #26  
I call mine the 790, and the other one is called the 335. Plain, simple, hard to get em mixed up!

/ Name of your baby #27  
Sorry about that, since I remember how impressed I was when "Bill" stole my senior dog's name, Buddy.

Still, it's spoken with respect, even by the boss, who likes the clean driveway when she gets home.

/ Name of your baby #29  
I've settled on Larry. If you ever saw "Newhart", this is my other brother!

/ Name of your baby #30  
Kermit... It's green, and it doesn't take it easy too often. And it's got big hind legs and little front legs.....what else?