Name that snake...again

/ Name that snake...again
These are pretty common around here also see if any of you's can name it ?

Boone
That snake is at a stage where it's bi colored. I'm going with pine snake.

You got the hog nose/puff adder, but what about the snake before with the squirrel? You stumped?

/ Name that snake...again #32  

You got the hog nose/puff adder, but what about the snake before with the squirrel? You stumped?

I have found 9 different species of snake on my 4 acres. If I find one I take a picture and then leave it alone. I used to catch and keep them all the time growing up in FL. But now they are much more fun doing their own thing out in the world. Here is a scarlet king phrase/description that might be easier to remember and not get confused. The two danger colors red and yellow (black is not used as a danger symbol) next to each other are dangerous.

Everyone here in SoCal goes crazy about gophers and then goes out and kills all the rattlesnakes they can. Think about it. A rattlesnake has infrared vision. It is probably the most effective gopher hunter of all time. But you might never see one get a gopher down a burrow. Just leave them alone.

/ Name that snake...again
I have found 9 different species of snake on my 4 acres. If I find one I take a picture and then leave it alone. I used to catch and keep them all the time growing up in FL. But now they are much more fun doing their own thing out in the world. Here is a scarlet king phrase/description that might be easier to remember and not get confused. The two danger colors red and yellow (black is not used as a danger symbol) next to each other are dangerous.

Everyone here in SoCal goes crazy about gophers and then goes out and kills all the rattlesnakes they can. Think about it. A rattlesnake has infrared vision. It is probably the most effective gopher hunter of all time. But you might never see one get a gopher down a burrow. Just leave them alone.

pit vipers are probably the most efficient rodent control you can have but.....there's that down side.
You can't really blame anyone with kids or pets for trying to rid the place of rattle snakes, especially those Mohave rattlers. One mistake or misstep and you lucky to get away with thousands in medical bills.

/ Name that snake...again #34  

The last one I put pic of is a "Coachwhip".
The one your asking me if I'am stumped I think is a Rat snake .

Boone