Name Your Property

/ Name Your Property #101  
FORGOTTEN ONES FARM. I can't tell you how many things I have done for everyone in my family. There isn't enough time and space here to write it all down. I never asked for anything in return I only asked to be respected, had consideration for and appreciated for what I did. I have always said I will help anyone as long as they help themselves in doing what is right. But when you see your being taken advantage of and tell them your no longer the brace that holds everything up for them then your some kind if a you know what and then the lies start and soon forgotten. I know I shouldn't have done so much and should have sat back and let them find their own way of solving their own problems and not had the hand out when they asked but always had a big heart and material things and money never meant that much to me. But the minute I said (example you need to buy a new furnace and not a four wheeler I became the you know what and forgotten all together. So hence the forgotten ones farm. Me, myself and I. A few head of cattle, chickens and a couple hogs. It's either right or wrong, black or white. No gray area in my life. It pays to be crooked and cost to be honest.

Well said. God bless you!

/ Name Your Property #102  
I called our last place Land-O-Rocks. It was easy to see why. All you had to was try to stick a shovel in the ground. It was old river bottom of silt and rocks which sets up like concrete.

/ Name Your Property #103  
Wow, 15 year old thread. And RobS is still here!

We sometimes call ours Shangrila but only if it doesn't need mowing.

:)

/ Name Your Property #104  
Most days we call our place "solitude". At times, I call it "overwhelming" when I think of all the projects that need attention.

/ Name Your Property
Wow, 15 year old thread. And RobS is still here!

We sometimes call ours Shangrila but only if it doesn't need mowing.

:)

And Kyle_in-Tex is still here too!!!