napa oil filters

/ napa oil filters #1  

bladeboy

does anyone know the filter numbers from napa auto parts,that will match the oil,and hydraulic filters from a ck30

/ napa oil filters #2  
Support the Kioti dealers.

/ napa oil filters #3  
In my experience the dealer filters are less costly than napa.

/ napa oil filters #4  
An oil filter for my DK40 is about $5 from Kioti,at those prices why go anywhere else?....Mike.

/ napa oil filters #5  
That's not the answer to your question now is it. I buy mine at Kioti dealers too. Perhaps you should explain why you don't want to go to the dealer. Maybe you live in Cambodia or something.

The problem with going to NAPA is that their parts books will not cross to a KIOTI. Their book did cross to my 1972 International bulldozer and they had all my filters. They might not make filters for your tractor. The air filter is a Donaldson unit that should be easily crossable but the rest are not obviously anyone else's.

I know of noone who uses non-Kioti filters on their Kioti.

Now you can certainly buy the hydro oil at NAPA.

/ napa oil filters #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I know of noone who uses non-Kioti filters on their Kioti. )</font>

Well you know of one now !!
I've been running a Napa oil filter on my DK 35 for the last 4 years.
www.wixfilters.com does have some Kioti models and filters listed. (remove the first # from the Wix filter # and you have the Napa #)

/ napa oil filters #7  
Napa do not List a filter for Kioti
they have some that will fit But do not list to fit kioti (oil filter)
I work NAPA 34 years and but now a Kioti Dealer
Get it from dealer and you know its right for Tractor
Cost $7.00 to $8.00 each

/ napa oil filters #8  
My local NAPA does have a listing in there NAPA book for Kioti. They were able to look up the NAPA number for my LK. NAPA shows the oil and fuel filters but no air filter. The last time I was in they listed for the LK and DK series don't know about the CK. They also say that there gold filters are made by WIX. The only difference I see is the NAPA filter is bigger so I guess more capacity for filtering.

Dave

/ napa oil filters #9  
What every band of tractor or auto<Its best to get the
brand filter for that model,Some filters have different flow.Just
because it fits does not make a off brand better or cheaper.My
dealer is about 90 miles away from me.I would drive there
to get one instead of going with a off brand.Just my 2 cents
worth.
Jr /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ napa oil filters #10  
Yes DK35 NAPA 1182 or 1325 Wix 51182 bcs