National Farm Machinery Show - this week

/ National Farm Machinery Show - this week #1  

Discount Hydraulic Hose

Silver Member, Advertiser
Tractor
None :-(
Who's attending the farm show in Louisville KY this year? It'll be Wed the 14th - Saturday the 17th, at the Kentucky Expo Center across from the airport.

This will be my 10th year attending I believe.. I always learn something new at the show.

What's the "hot" item this year everyone is excited to check out?

See you down there on Wednesday!

/ National Farm Machinery Show - this week #2  
We'll be there!

• Good Post
Reactions: J&K
   / National Farm Machinery Show - this week #3  
Maybe post your approximate booth locations, or at least, which hall you are in.

/ National Farm Machinery Show - this week
We will be at Booth 4659. Wasn't aiming to do self-promotion, just wanted to get a feel for who/what was expected this year.

/ National Farm Machinery Show - this week #5  
We will be at Booth 4659. Wasn't aiming to do self-promotion, just wanted to get a feel for who/what was expected this year.

Having attended this show a few times, finding specific booths in that rat maze of interconnecting halls, pavilions, and arena was time consuming, especially with the packed walkways. My comment was for your customers' convenience. Hope you didn't take it wrong.

/ National Farm Machinery Show - this week
Having attended this show a few times, finding specific booths in that rat maze of interconnecting halls, pavilions, and arena was time consuming, especially with the packed walkways. My comment was for your customers' convenience. Hope you didn't take it wrong.
Oh - for sure! It's a huge show.

I just didn't want to come on here and seem like I'm just here to advertise it for us and all. I love getting to meet our customers and farmers in general, and see what's new in the world of AG. :)