Need A Larger Backhoe!

/ Need A Larger Backhoe! #11  
May also want to think about a JCB MIDI CX. Too me they are the most polished in terms of aesthetics. The floor goes all the way through and overall looks the best put together, better than the 110 or Kubota's IMO. Where it really lacks is 25?PTO HP. Really low and that's all I really remember. Put it out of the running for me. I won't use the PTO a ton, but when I do, everything will require more than that - the 110 has 30 and is less HP overall. Another big thing for me was it is a gear transmission unlike the hydro. I know you love the reverser, so it may work better for you. The best thing about the JCB's was the factor cab, but that was about $30k out of my budget:eek:

/ Need A Larger Backhoe! #12  
May also want to think about a JCB MIDI CX. Too me they are the most polished in terms of aesthetics.

I looked at those when I got my M59, but the dealer network here is very weak for JCB. If the ONE local shop stopped supporting them, the nearest other dealer is 120 miles. That was just too far for me.

The OP might have better access to JCB dealer network and that would certainly change the equation.