Need a new generator

/ Need a new generator #12  
   / Need a new generator
Does yours have wheels?

You might just need better way to "handle" it..... I put wheels on my and it made a world of difference.....

Do you have tractor with FEL?.... Might make loading and unloading easier....

Dale

The one I have now has wheels but it is too heavy to load into the back of the truck without having three people or using the loader on the tractor. It takes up 1/3 of my space in my bed as well.

/ Need a new generator #14  
Get an engine driven compressor and a smaller inverter generator for other, more reasonable loads.

/ Need a new generator
Get an engine driven compressor and a smaller inverter generator for other, more reasonable loads.

What is the advantage? They(engine driven compressor) cost way more and are heavy as well. You lose the the ability to have power unless you take the generator with you. What am I missing?

/ Need a new generator #18  
I've had a couple generators out here. The first one had an engine that lasted four season. Then it went TU. I currently have a generator with a Honda engine. It's 3500 watts. Just right for taking out on the property and powering any tool. It starts every time and has never given a moments problem.

View attachment 675664. Fits right in the back of my Polaris ATP. Plus most any tool I'll need.

/ Need a new generator #19  
What is the advantage? They(engine driven compressor) cost way more and are heavy as well. You lose the the ability to have power unless you take the generator with you. What am I missing?

What is requirement (applications) for generator outside of running air compressor?

Dale

/ Need a new generator #20  
This is my compressor/service pallet set up.

F8A4BAB9-853E-4939-A334-F085AB90A49A.jpeg