Need a replacement PTO shaft for a Kubota B2601 to a Landpride finish mower?

/ Need a replacement PTO shaft for a Kubota B2601 to a Landpride finish mower? #11  
Have you tried Tractor supply?

willy

/ Need a replacement PTO shaft for a Kubota B2601 to a Landpride finish mower?
Have you tried Tractor supply?

willy

My local TSC store was $170 MORE than a factory LandPride replacement.

At this moment, I can get a factory LandPride with shear pins or the Eurocardan with a slip clutch both for significantly less.

The Eurocardan from Agri Supply and the LandPride are both basically the same price and would need to be ordered.

/ Need a replacement PTO shaft for a Kubota B2601 to a Landpride finish mower? #13  
TSC is good on some stuff but they are always high on PTO parts and a lot of their stuff is Chineseum made too. I believe they get their drivelines from Weasler if I'm not mistaken. I have a Eurocardan driveline on my shredder and it's good stuff. I buy a lot of ag stuff from ASC and Shoup in Illinois. I like Shoup because they carry most of the replacement knives and tines I use on my disc mower and rake and they are substantially less than the dealer parts and it's usually the same thing. The ASC master catalog and the Shoup master catalog are my go to bibles for replacement parts.

TSC is good on some stuff but they are always high on PTO parts and a lot of their stuff is Chineseum made too. ...
I have a little bit of a love/hate relationship with TSC. Most of their stuff is pretty high priced where I live and, as mentioned a lot of it is pretty low-quality Chinese cr@p. Occasionally I catch stuff on sale that is priced reasonably and is a brand name with quality. Some of their oil and grease are competitively priced so, that's good for routine stuff I could get a Walmart (yep, Shell Rotella and grease tubes).

Their PTO stuff, at least what I looked at, was Weasler. It was priced easily twice what online pricing was.

/ Need a replacement PTO shaft for a Kubota B2601 to a Landpride finish mower? #15  
   / Need a replacement PTO shaft for a Kubota B2601 to a Landpride finish mower? #16  
Wife purchases dog food at TSC and I get my bio mass pellets for the 2 biomass stoves there and I'll pick up lynch pins and small parts if I need them but the bigger stuff, no. Don't use any of their oils and greases either. I get my Rotella T6 there but they have not had any for a while as it's gotten hard to find. Menards had it a week ago, 1 jug on the shelf and 3 cases in the rack and I bought them all. I get my grease in 150 pound drums from my jobber delivered and all my hydraulic oil as well in 55 gallon drums and they take the used stuff back when I have a drum delivered. I use Chevron All Weather THC synthetic and my drain oil all goes to the local truck dealer I retired from as they burn it in the winter to heat their shop.

Like I stated, either Shoup or ASC. I have exemption certificates on file with both so I'm sales tax exempt with them.

/ Need a replacement PTO shaft for a Kubota B2601 to a Landpride finish mower? #17  
Look up georgia euipment co. i bought one there couple yrs ago great prices and good stuff.

/ Need a replacement PTO shaft for a Kubota B2601 to a Landpride finish mower? #18  
that use good quality bearings and interchangeable parts. Speed Test I also choose to support my local tractor dealers so they will continue to be there tomorrow if I have an unexpected break down.

Last edited:
My local sources were really high so, I went with Agrisupply and I'm real happy with the PTO shaft they delivered which was made in the EU. It was <$200 delivered at least $100 cheaper than local options, some of which were pushing $400! :eek:

A 10% or even 20% markup will generally keep me local but, 50% or more on something over a $100 is excessive to me. I do try to shop locally but, local sources have to be in stock and reasonable.