need a trailer dealer in indiana

/ need a trailer dealer in indiana #1  

JD230511

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 2320
I am looking for a trailer dealer in indiana. I recently sold my gooseneck. Its way to big for my current needs. Im looking for a 16' or 18' trailer. Anyone know any trailer dealers in indian?? Thanks

/ need a trailer dealer in indiana #2  
I-69 trailer at I-69 and St. Rt. 224 near Markle they handle Sure Trac offer maintence to.

/ need a trailer dealer in indiana
I use to work for the company that makes sure-tram trailers. Nice trailers but more then I want to pay. I think they are a bit over priced. I seen them trailers be welded, power coated, and assembled.

/ need a trailer dealer in indiana #4  
Welcome to TBN from another Hoosier. Do a search on trailer dealer Indiana to see some past discussions.

Good luck!

IHfarm, thanks I Will search that.

JT White, I live In Hartford City, its about 1 hour south of Fort Wayne.

/ need a trailer dealer in indiana #7  
I replied to your private message. Check Country Classic in Albany. Talk to Berney.

Chris

Thank you diamondpilot for your help.

Jerry James Trailers. look pretty good. solid built lots of options, and not to expensive either.

/ need a trailer dealer in indiana #10  
Jerry James Trailers. look pretty good. solid built lots of options, and not to expensive either.

I have one since 2003 and not a single issue. Sold quite a few, mainly to commercial mowers with no issues either and they are tough on them and dont fix anything till its critical.

I will be honest, paint is not the prettiest, wiring is not the best in the world, ect but for the money you can not beat them. Very solid built.

Chris