Need advice on older Pronovost snow blower

/ Need advice on older Pronovost snow blower #1  

inter 574 Massey 35

Tractor
Inter 574, Massey35
I'm a new farmer. Looking for a snow blower. Attached are pictures. I believe it's a P780 model. The person selling it installed an electric system to rotate. 900$ Canadian. What do you think? Is there a trick to load picture, I get a message when I try to click on the camera or the attarchment icons?

/ Need advice on older Pronovost snow blower
IMG_1246.JPGIMG_1247.JPGIMG_1250.JPG

Which icon should I use for videos?

/ Need advice on older Pronovost snow blower #4  
A unit like this new would 3000\3500$ maybe more.
If it's running good, no gearbox problem, 900$ is a good deal.
I sold a 60" Lucknow manual rotation for 1000$ last fall.
I would install a cylinder and hydraulic connection off the tractor for that rotator.

Thanks. The actual owner sent me a 29 seconds video but I do not find a way to link it. Any suggestion?

/ Need advice on older Pronovost snow blower #6  
The photo from the rear looks crooked. The top is definitely a not straight. Hard to tell if it's just paralax error on the camera or not but the whole thing doesn't look square. Cutting edge on the bottom looks worn too.

Electric rotation is nice and costs a couple hundred bucks to install.

I sold a 62" Canadian blower last fall for $1,400 here in Colorado (blowers seem to be a bit higher priced here). All manual adjustment in great shape.

/ Need advice on older Pronovost snow blower #7  
I guess as long as you can get parts for it you
could pick it up but it has seen a lot of snow work.

/ Need advice on older Pronovost snow blower #8  
Good price and a good blower while it does show some battle scars I still think that price is fair.
All wear parts* are 'off the shelf' at any bearing supply shop as well as majority of implement dealers.
Cutting edge is basically simple flat stock.

If you weld and are picky you could probably repair the kink on the upper portion, shucks maybe even simply pound it out.

* bearings, chain etc.

/ Need advice on older Pronovost snow blower #9  
Its seen some work but looks in generally good shape. $900 seems like a good deal.

Thanks Man in Black & Fallon!

I"ll try to go see the blower this week as it is quite a ways from here(more than 100 miles).

Here are photos of another blower which I do not know the make or years. It would need some love(maybee a lot!!) as it breaks the bolts on both the pto(where it connects to the blower and also on the chain shaft(the shaft that comes from the gear box)!!

The reasons are most likely the following:

The big shaft (the shaft that manages the snow towards the center)is curved;

The fan blades are in bad shape,

It would be very cheap but needs love like I said. Also it is close by.

If I straighten the main shaft and reshape the blades, could that fix the bolts from braking?? I do not mind working on it but would have to be pretty confident that it would not break any more bolts

How can I attach videos?

Thanks again for your input, it is very much appreciated!!