Need advice on Plow for 75hp Tractor

/ Need advice on Plow for 75hp Tractor #31  
So many variables to this ..Soil type ,Depth of work,Quality of plough and type of tractor....

When we farmed in england a fordson major (50hp) pulled 3 bottom ploughs on 300 acres in the past and 75hp fwa would take 3 bottom rollover or 4 bottom ploughs.
Here in manitoba i struggle pulling 6 bottoms with 154hp..?????????
The european style ploughs do pull easier and turn a much better furrow..

/ Need advice on Plow for 75hp Tractor #32  
I am pulling a 4 btm 18" IH plow using a 140 hp tractor and in many conditions that plow makes the tractor work hard. We are reclaiming ground that has been in CRP for 20 years and some of it is an unbelievable mess with roots and vines everywhere. After plowing one section near the woods I looked back and saw roots that I had ripped out laying on the ground and some sticking up out of the soil. The worse mess is when I run into some types of ground ivy, then it's really tough keeping the plow in the ground and turning the soil over. I am set to plow next week again and I'm not looking forward to it.

/ Need advice on Plow for 75hp Tractor #33  
Here is more pix's. Pretty standard JD plow. It has front & rear timed hyd cylinders to dive & surface like a submarine. I have spring loaded coulters for it but don't need them.

Oh I see now. For some reason the other photo made the shares look really different, like something I hadn't seen before. Nice plow BTW.