Need advice on video length

/ Need advice on video length
Joeu the channel is
Break Heart Orchard
- YouTube

It is a good way for me to keep track of the creation of our farm and hopefully to use social media to promote our orchard and Cidery

It will take me a couple days to load the videos. I have DSL and its painfully slow.

/ Need advice on video length #12  
Maybe also consider linking to a web page with relevant info.
Steps, tools, parts.

I miss the old day when you could just find a step by step tutorial with required tools and parts.
And then easily print it out.

I have fast forwarded through many videos just to find out what size/type socket is needed before a job.

And it always seems the videos spend 10 minutes on basic stuff, like jacking and wheel removal, but skip the one part, the only thing I need to know.

More important for me when I get roped into working on a friends car, or my daily driver with no parts runner available.
I like to have everything I might need before starting.

And list vendors if it is for obscure parts (like an excavator) that you won’t find at the local parts place.

Also just listing tips that make the job easier is nice too.

Like this job takes three hours because you can barely get to this bolt. Locate bolt from behind, drill access hole and complete the job in 30 minutes.

Any way thanks for taking the time and effort to do this.
I will never need your video, but I have used plenty of others.

Some of them have even been useful.

Maybe also consider linking to a web page with relevant info.
Steps, tools, parts.

I miss the old day when you could just find a step by step tutorial with required tools and parts.
And then easily print it out.

I have fast forwarded through many videos just to find out what size/type socket is needed before a job.

And it always seems the videos spend 10 minutes on basic stuff, like jacking and wheel removal, but skip the one part, the only thing I need to know.

More important for me when I get roped into working on a friends car, or my daily driver with no parts runner available.
I like to have everything I might need before starting.

And list vendors if it is for obscure parts (like an excavator) that you won稚 find at the local parts place.

Also just listing tips that make the job easier is nice too.

Like this job takes three hours because you can barely get to this bolt. Locate bolt from behind, drill access hole and complete the job in 30 minutes.

Any way thanks for taking the time and effort to do this.
I will never need your video, but I have used plenty of others.

Some of them have even been useful.

I like those ideas. Thanks. I will try to incorporate some of that in my description and in future videos.

I finally got them loaded. I think I need to add a set of written instructions as was recommended.

Thanks everyone for the feedback and advice. I received some really good suggestions.