Buying Advice Need Advise on M9540 vs L5030 Purchase

/ Need Advise on M9540 vs L5030 Purchase #21  
Great comparison photos. Others can use these to see exactly what they are gaining or losing by switching to the M series. It only took me a couple hours in the seat to get used to the size. Now the M9540 feels the same size as my old L4400. Very easy transition. Thanks for the pictures.

/ Need Advise on M9540 vs L5030 Purchase
I had the chance today to work the M9540 and wow was I impressed. We headed down the steep gas line right-away off the mountain to pick up some logs to haul up to the dump trailer on top of the mountain. We used the Farmi JL501 Winch to pull the logs from the dense forest to the right-away and then use the log grapple fitted on the FEL to pick the logs up and haul them up to the top of mountain. Even as steep as it was and with 4-spectators who showed up to watch the show, the tractor exceeded all expectations in power, stability turning around on the side of the steep mountain, ease of use, excellent traction with the radial R1's and overall brute strength of the machine.

I have been down that right-away before with both of my other tractors and even watching the gas company right-away clearing service tractor in that right-away (all during the dry summer months) trying to make it back up had me realizing on my tenth trip back up that I had no issues with the wet ground and leaves with traction or power. I love the third function valve on the FEL and the speed in which it works. I can't wait to attach my FEL log splitter to see how it performs with the new tractor, having double the hydraulic fluid flow than my L5030 the speed and power should be very impressive.

The main thing is my wife is happy that I'm not pushing the L5030 (her tractor) to death. After today I think she may want me to buy her turf tires to put on the M9540 for the summer months and mowing the steep side of the field. Thankfully she doesn't know they make turf tires for the tractor.

Thank you to all those who helped me come to the conclusion that the M9540 would fulfill all my heavy tractor needs. I love the tractor and I have yet to find anything that disappoints or not meet my expectations. Looking forward to more seat time.

/ Need Advise on M9540 vs L5030 Purchase #23  
As always no pics mean nothing happened.lol

/ Need Advise on M9540 vs L5030 Purchase #24  
Glad it is working out for you, we have found ours to be one of the best decisions we ever made, very stable and plenty of power. It exceeds the performance of our previous tractor of the same size by a wide margin.