Need advise on size and model...

/ Need advise on size and model... #11  
One of the reasons I went with a Branson is their approach to tier 4 emissions. Non electronic and all contained in the exhaust stack which, if you feel a need to do so, can be replaced with a "regular" muffler with no further issues. If Tier 4 is a major issue for you, it might be something to look into.

Same type engine in the TYM T474 , 48 hp Kukje engine tractor. Good looking tractor

/ Need advise on size and model...
I decided to go with the ls mt345e, 6 ft brush cutter, 6 box blade and quick detach forks. - last minute I looked at the tym t454 but ultimately decided to buy the LS. I can live with the 50 hr regens, and by now you'd think that all of the kinks are worked out in these engines. Anyway it'll be here in a week or so- i'll post pics when it arrives.

/ Need advise on size and model... #13  
Good luck. I hope it works out for you.

/ Need advise on size and model... #14  
I decided to go with the ls mt345e, 6 ft brush cutter, 6 box blade and quick detach forks. - last minute I looked at the tym t454 but ultimately decided to buy the LS. I can live with the 50 hr regens, and by now you'd think that all of the kinks are worked out in these engines. Anyway it'll be here in a week or so- i'll post pics when it arrives.

Congratulations!! I am sure you will absolutely love it and enjoy it. Please post pics when you can. :thumbsup:

/ Need advise on size and model... #15  
Congrats and have fun.