Need an injection pump 555DTC

/ Need an injection pump 555DTC
15D6845A-5AA7-45D3-B70C-8AA5B35ED03E.jpegF8205132-BD07-4E16-8701-214A57559270.jpeg

/ Need an injection pump 555DTC #12  
WOW.. that's remarkable.. but then again it is a FarmTrac.{India}.Lol..
UNLESS that hand primer IS the lift pump??{it doesn't look like one} your right, it doesn't have one..
Was the drive shaft keyed??
The "hammering" you described in your email sounds like air or timing to me..
Are you getting any smoke when it happens??
How does it start up in the morning? Long cranks or fires right up??

The driveshaft on the pump was keyed... I replaced the filters n copper washers on the lines then bled the lines n she seems to be running good, that tick is faint now, kinda sounds like it’s the injectors firing now...
It fires right up, No smoke other than a lil black puff when I start it
If I can figure out how to post a sound recording I’ll put it up, if not I’ll sent to your email so you canhear it

/ Need an injection pump 555DTC #14  
That's the same as mine. The parts breakdown shows there is one as I described and the hand primer is part of it. The hand primer on the pump as sown does not look like it could be a pump and it does not look like the pump as shown on the parts list. My pump has been ''loud'' since day one. Ours just turned 1000hours. There is also no glow plugs on these and it starts pretty good in the winter down to about 15 degrees after that it takes a bit.

I’ve been very happy with mine, other than that lil pump episode.....
One helluva Bush hoggin’ machine

/ Need an injection pump 555DTC #16  
I have been in the rear end three times for loose bolts coming out of the pinion and tearing stuff up. Last time I welded a plate between the bolts so they could not turn. No more issues other than a head gasket. Used and abused

It sure would be nice if we could post sound recordings on here

I am now out bush hoggin’ n lost power... have no throttle response
She was running a tad bit hot, I hope that has something to do with it cause I’m stuck up here on the ridge bout 3/4 mile from my barn, ha ha argh

/ Need an injection pump 555DTC #20  
Have u tried working the hand primer to get the fuel to flow better ?? Basically forcing it into the inj. pump..