Front-End Loader Need bale spear

/ Need bale spear #11  
If you just want a rear 3PH hay spear, check these out.
Hay Spear Attachments | 3 Point Hay Spear Attachments | palletforks.com

I have the one that doubbles as a trailer mover as well. Works great on my goose neck, and is very well priced. Hard to beat for 200$ shipped!
Hay Spear Attachment with Goosneck Hitch Mover | Hay Spear Attachments | 3 Point Hay Spear Attachments | palletforks.com
CAT1WB.jpg

/ Need bale spear #12  
   / Need bale spear #13  
Hey Jordan you trust the one in picture to move loaded GN around the pasture? Looking for something just like but would like to be able to pull loaded 32ft GN of hay with it also...

/ Need bale spear #14  
That really depends on the pin weight of your GN and if you are comfortable pulling it with your tractor. You should check the 3PH weight rating on your tractor to ensure it can handle the load. I believe the actual product to be very stout. I only use mine to move around empty, or lightly loaded trailers usually. That hay can start to add up quick...

/ Need bale spear #15  
Hi All

I got the above rig and I love it. It is very well built I have use the pallet forks a lot and I can stack 800 pound round bales in my barn no problem.

Farm Guy

/ Need bale spear
The unit looks good but I have a bush hog loader and it doesnt look like it would connect.