need BELT source(s) for MacKissic or DR chipper

/ need BELT source(s) for MacKissic or DR chipper #1  

gtrgarden1

It's time to replace the Belt on my MacKissic TPH-122 Chipper/Shredder... and that seems to be a tough item to find.
I can get the belt from MacKissic, but their shipped price is around $85... so I hoped to find some recommendations of other sources to possibly find a better price on that part.

Apparently, the DR chipper uses the same belt.

From the MacKissic manual, DR manual, and online research, I have seen the belt labeled in the following ways:
2/3VX530
3VX530 Two Groove
2/3VX530 (108252)
030-0330 ... DR part number
PIX Xtra 2H 3VX530

Apparently, the 3VX530 belts are found with a varied number of bands, from a single (3VX530) up to 12 bands (12/3VX530).
For the chipper, it is important to get the TWO-BAND version on the belt... 2/3VX530.
Also, the belt must have the "X" specification; as a "3V530" (without the X) is a different item.

Any tips for sources to find that belt will be greatly appreciated.

/ need BELT source(s) for MacKissic or DR chipper
Thanks for the tips guys.
I had originally thought that it would be easiest to find that belt online; but I was wrong... I was surprised at how difficult and frustrating it was, trying to locate that item.
In the end, I was able to order the Belt at my local Tractor Supply store; so, as long as they get the right part in, I should be "good to go" soon.

The price was about HALF of what MacKissic wanted for the exact same belt (same brand and same part number).
I have been happy with the MacKissic Chipper; but I was disappointed in their price for that replacement part.

/ need BELT source(s) for MacKissic or DR chipper #5  
Coincidentally, I just bought a pair of belts for my old Mac Kissick chipper / shredder today at the local (NOT big national chain store) auto parts store. They didn't have them in the store, but they did have them in their warehouse. I had them in my hands four hours later for $26 / pair.

/ need BELT source(s) for MacKissic or DR chipper #6  
I've a TPH-122 but haven't needed to replace its belt yet, despite tons of use.

However, I had a Troybilt Tomahawk for a few years that would eat belts. Best belt choice I found for it was to go to an industrial belt place. The ones from Troybilt sucked, lasted maybe 2 times. The industrial ones would last probably about 10 times.

What I do on my tractor, to keep the TPH's belt from squealing on shutdown is to power down the tractor, shut off the PTO and very quickly switch the PTO selector to the front PTO spot. Start up at only about 1500 rpm.

Ralph