Need electrical HELP LK3054 Alternator

/ Need electrical HELP LK3054 Alternator #11  
Phil's tractor is a 1998. Should be good information.

/ Need electrical HELP LK3054 Alternator #12  
Not much info there. Pic shows 2 wires and Phil has 5?, and unless your an electrical engineer, the schematic is of little use

/ Need electrical HELP LK3054 Alternator #13  
OK, checked the pictures. That is an older style alternator. Give us a couple hours, we'll see if we can match it up to the plug.

/ Need electrical HELP LK3054 Alternator
Thanks, that would be great!

/ Need electrical HELP LK3054 Alternator #15  
Oops! :eek: Sorry Phil - I'm getting old.
My LK3054 is a 1993 (I only wish it was a 1998).

/ Need electrical HELP LK3054 Alternator #16  
We have contacted KIOTI Technical to make sure they agree with what we came up with. There are several different engineering updates for the LK3054charging system. Hope to hear back from them on Wednesday.

/ Need electrical HELP LK3054 Alternator #17  
OK folks I finally got some (blurry) photos of the alternator and wires. The serial number is:
826500612. There is a white plug which is visible in the photos, it had two connectors in it, one in the upper right spot and the other in the lower left. The wire colors are; 1 black, 1 blue, 1 red, 1 white, and 1 black with a yellow stripe.

I've got a '98 LK3054. After reading your post I went and took a pic of my alternator. Yours look pretty much the same as mine. See the attached pic. It's not a real good pic, but if interested, I can point out colors and take better pictures.

Attachments

• 100_0383A.JPG
    100_0383A.JPG
    275.8 KB · Views: 121
Hillbilly,
It looks like your alternator only has two wires going to the connector, are there some unseen wires? Mine seems to have had five.

Just keeping the post alive

/ Need electrical HELP LK3054 Alternator #20  
Looking at HB61's pic; seems there are at least two wires in the white plastic connector,and two more wires going to the battery post on the alternator. That leaves just one unaccounted for, and it very well may be hidden in the pic