need help designing a homemade loader

/ need help designing a homemade loader #31  
What kind of hyd cyls are you looking at?

/ need help designing a homemade loader
What kind of hyd cyls are you looking at?
for this I'm looking at lifting with 1
2-1"×36" or 48"

Then the tilt. There is a 2"×24" cylinder with the unit i want

/ need help designing a homemade loader #34  
You better grab that deal. The cyls would be real close to that price. That stone pump is a good one. I used them on my pontoon trailers when I was in Rockton, Ill.

/ need help designing a homemade loader #35  
I see you posted on another thread wanting some more pictures,

but one thing that can save one a lot of problems is to make a mock up of one side of the loader using the real cylinders, laying out on it side using either wood or cardboard to represent the loader frame and the loader arms, to see if the geometry of the swing is correct, IF you use actual size pieces, one will be able to see if things are going to clear and not pinch, Fittings clear, (we had one old commercial loader, when raised nearly all the way up, the fitting would hit the frame , snap it off and dump the oil and drop the load), some times the clearance on a mounting ear will need some more clearance, etc.

and to see if the lift and arc is what you want, moving a mount a few 1/8's of an can make a lot of difference some times.

one thing I thought was innovative was on the cad loader, https://www.cadplans.com/cadloaders/cadloaderlt-model-507.html the 507 model with single arm, for a law type tractor, (first the garden tractor is so small a single arm should be more than enough to handle the load, and second I have enough problem getting on and off of a lawn tractor the way it is alone blocking both sides with more obstacles, and one less cylinder to buy and plumb.

I see you posted on another thread wanting some more pictures,

but one thing that can save one a lot of problems is to make a mock up of one side of the loader using the real cylinders, laying out on it side using either wood or cardboard to represent the loader frame and the loader arms, to see if the geometry of the swing is correct, IF you use actual size pieces, one will be able to see if things are going to clear and not pinch, Fittings clear, (we had one old commercial loader, when raised nearly all the way up, the fitting would hit the frame , snap it off and dump the oil and drop the load), some times the clearance on a mounting ear will need some more clearance, etc.

and to see if the lift and arc is what you want, moving a mount a few 1/8's of an can make a lot of difference some times.

one thing I thought was innovative was on the cad loader, https://www.cadplans.com/cadloaders/cadloaderlt-model-507.html the 507 model with single arm, for a law type tractor, (first the garden tractor is so small a single arm should be more than enough to handle the load, and second I have enough problem getting on and off of a lawn tractor the way it is alone blocking both sides with more obstacles, and one less cylinder to buy and plumb.

I'm only looking for not even double that much lift. So putting a arm on the other side would increase the lift to what i need right??