need help finding a HYD tap adapter for a Satoh Beaver

/ need help finding a HYD tap adapter for a Satoh Beaver #41  
Duwem, thanks for the tip. Called Valley this morning and YES, they do have a local machinist who is manufacturing them on request. It should be here within a couple/three weeks. :cool2::cool2:
Vvm

/ need help finding a HYD tap adapter for a Satoh Beaver #42  
What do they charge?

There is also an option to tap into the area right below the knob that controls how fast the 3pt goes down. If I recall from the manual, if you have the 3pt lever in the down position (maybe it was up??) you get flow out of there, and would just return it to the tank like via the fill plug area near the gearshift. You would loose 3pt functionality though with that setup.

/ need help finding a HYD tap adapter for a Satoh Beaver #43  
What do they charge?

Valley Power charges $175 for the adapter plate. It has one inlet and one outlet port. For this application, I'll need the use of my three point arms for a landscape rake, so the other option you mention wouldn't apply. My dozer blade has one cylinder for up/down and two cylinders for right/left angle. Control valves will be mounted on a pedestal adjacent to the throttle lever, same location as for a FEL.
Vvm.

/ need help finding a HYD tap adapter for a Satoh Beaver #44  
This is the one I was sent. They assured me numerous times that it would work but the bolt hole pattern is about twice the diameter. Any idea what tractor this one fits?

HydraulicAdapterunknown-1.jpg

I recognize that one as being what fits a MT180D (and 160D)

/ need help finding a HYD tap adapter for a Satoh Beaver #45  
I did this I think 4 years ago and had no problems.

Hydraulic Hose 2.JPGHydraulic Hose.JPGHydraulic Valve Setup.JPG

/ need help finding a HYD tap adapter for a Satoh Beaver #46  
Things that might be useful or at least interesting.

jse_BEAVER_S370_(FILTER'S).jpgP9260006.jpgPA040003.jpgPA170002a.jpg

/ need help finding a HYD tap adapter for a Satoh Beaver #47  
Here is the adaptor I'm assuming is factory on my MT372.

Attachments

• adaptor.JPG
    adaptor.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 516
   / need help finding a HYD tap adapter for a Satoh Beaver #48  
I have a Sotho Stallion 1980 model I think , the front end loader has stop working I cleaned the front end filter next to the radiator,, steal will not go up or down or move bucket back and forth , is their another filter toward the transmission ?? I have had tubule with the front filter years ago that's all. Need help Gill!

/ need help finding a HYD tap adapter for a Satoh Beaver #49  
I have 2 S370's now. A 2wd, and 4wd. I'm putting the FEL from the 2wd to the 4wd. The 2wd had the external hydraulic adapter. I decided to make a second adapter, so I dimensioned it, and have it programmed to run on a CNC on Monday. The pics are of the one off the tractor. I'll post the finished product next week. --------------------------John :drink: 327.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0745[1].jpg
    IMG_0745[1].jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 310
  • 327.jpg
    327.jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 212
  • 328.jpg
    328.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 256
   / need help finding a HYD tap adapter for a Satoh Beaver #50  
I'll be interested to see how it works out for you. :D