Buying Advice need help getting knocked off of the fence...

/ need help getting knocked off of the fence...
Ha! That LS R3039 is the spitting image of mine....just blue-er-er. I have have the manual with mine, but you're right...I'm lost in translation :)

I have the uncontrollable urge to swap out all the fluids and filters just so I know its been done.

I know the hydro filter is on the bottom side of the machine and figure if push comes to shove I can always crack the filter and drain from there?

/ need help getting knocked off of the fence... #12  
all the filters for mine from the dealer was expensive
the hydro was the most expensive
but I'm in the land of everything costs more
but napa has most of the filters avalible
if you check on the LS forum just above this one a few steps they have a filter swap out disscusion there you may find your swap outs listed there

/ need help getting knocked off of the fence... #13  
should be a drain plug there someplace
i looked under mine and there's lots of them little pipe plugs for draining

/ need help getting knocked off of the fence... #14  
You can try LS directly to find out what model it relates to. I did that with my Farmtrac. If you get a parts manual it may have the Montana # and the LS # also, again that is my Farmtrac is.

Jeremy

/ need help getting knocked off of the fence... #15  
so....I'm a Montana tractor owner.....:)

Anyone else own a R2844? I have a couple of questions....

I know this thread is a few months old, but how is the Montana tractor working out? I have a 2844. Picked it up in 2013. It had 175 hours on it, and I bought it for $9K. I did the same thing, changed out all the fluids and filters. Tractor Supply had all the fliuds, and NAPA carried all of the filters. I love my Montana. I have about 70 hours on it of my own, and have never been sorry I bought it. I love the FEL's lift capacity. Much higher than comparable blue, green or orange tractors. I palletize my firewood, and then move it around with quick attach forks. My father in law has a blue tractor of the slightly more HP, and he can't begin to pick up the firewood. The only problem I have had was a leaking hydraulic line. The mail line coming out of the pump rubbed against the driveshaft, and when it was -20 and I trid to use the FEL, the hose started leaking. Simple fix with a new hose and I was back in business.