Need help identifying International tractor

/ Need help identifying International tractor #11  
Ever figure out what model the tractor is ?
Ben

/ Need help identifying International tractor #12  
Pretty sure it's a 2404 or 2504 with the obvious overbite of grill..

/ Need help identifying International tractor
I still have not been able to locate the plate showing model/serial number. I bushhogged with it a couple hours last Saturday before it began running hot. I pulled the grill and discovered a rats nest between the grill and radiator. I got busy cleaning that out and forgot to take a better look for the plate. I am really interested in what the HP is rated. Since I am cutting about 40 acres on limited time, I'd like to get the biggest mower possible. THanks for all the help so far.

/ Need help identifying International tractor #14  
From the photo, it is definately an industrial varient of the IH 424 or 444. So you are looking at a 2424 or 2444. I believe they were rated at about 38 hp.

/ Need help identifying International tractor #15  
I don't think it's 24, 44, 54 etc. They all were vertical grill/sidecovers or had underbite (bottom of grill slant fwd). Just post the engine s/n and I might can find hp if that's all that matters. No matter which model it will be 35-40ptohp, so you can base cutter size on that..

/ Need help identifying International tractor #16  
MMM, I am not so sure the cast industrial grills had the underbite.
Maybe so though. Whish I had a cast grill for my 2444.

Ben

/ Need help identifying International tractor #17  
Here's a pic, although not the best angle. Note sidecover.

Attachments

• 704069-2404.jpg
    704069-2404.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 456
   / Need help identifying International tractor #18  
What is that one MMM? side covers nor grill look like a 4 type. My sidecovers at the front are narrower at the bottom than the top on my 2444. And yes my grill slants back. but I have not seen a 2444 with the cast grill either, so am not sure. Can check my manuals.

Ben

/ Need help identifying International tractor #19  
That's the 2404. All other subsequent 4 series slant like yours or are vertical as far as I know. There's a 504 just arrived on ebay today (a bit overpriced and should be there a while)

/ Need help identifying International tractor #20  
Got price mixed up with different old tractor. That's not unreasonable start bid considering work done on it. Farmall and International 04s had differnt engines if I remember correct.
big brother