Need help on new B2920

/ Need help on new B2920 #11  
I'm in NW Ohio, and for that same equipment I paid $23,500 (as you say: out the door). Our tax rate is 6.5%. That was a year ago, but I'm not sure things have changed too much...so I'd say your price is very reasonable.

/ Need help on new B2920 #12  
Not sure which dealer you are speaking with but I purchased my bx1850 from Deer Creek Sales in Williamston. I called around to local dealers for prices and Dan was able to match the best one that I got. I do all of my own repairs but did have a few warranty issues repaired there. The work was ok but the communication could have better. I have bought parts from other local dealers and all of them seem to be helpful and ok to deal with. Hope that this helps.

/ Need help on new B2920 #13  
I have a B2920 and think you would be very happy with it. It's sized about the right size for the work that you want to do.

You don't post what part of the country you live in, but some of the attachments that I've also found useful are:

a blade for the snow,
a bush hog for brush cut down and cut back
a carry all

Enjoy,

Larry:thumbsup:

/ Need help on new B2920
Wow what a week, ordered my B2920 (be here friday) Coffee pot quit, modem on computer quit,raido in pole barn quit,anntenea for TV in pole barn broke iam not even touching the Kubota book I got laying on my desk.:mad: Barlows was a bit less but still went with my dealer just down the street (Capital Equipment & supply)Here in Dewitt,Mi.:thumbsup: Thanks for all the super Info.

/ Need help on new B2920 #15  
After you get your tractor, stuff like that will still happen. But you will be able to say, Oh well, think I'll go out and do something on the tractor. Diesel fumes always makes you feel better.