Need Help Posting Classified

/ Need Help Posting Classified #1  

mikellpc

Twice now I've filled in a classified only to have it say invalid category selected. I don't type that fast so this is frustrating. 'Bout ready to stick this tractor down by the road with a sign on it. Thanks

/ Need Help Posting Classified #2  
You have to slect a category to place the ad in. The "Category # Selected" box has to have a number in it for the ad to go through.

/ Need Help Posting Classified
When I try to fill out the classified I highlighted the tractor category but nothing appears in the # box. It will not let me enter into the box either. Alsoyou mentioned a # has to appear but where does this # come from. Thanks for your help, Mike

/ Need Help Posting Classified #4  
You select categories from the category selection boxes. Check this screen shot (attached).

Attachments

• 437887-adpost.gif
    437887-adpost.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 83
Sorry but only the first box has any thing in it. Nothing happens after I highlight the Tractor category

/ Need Help Posting Classified #6  
You need javascript enabled in your browser settings.

/ Need Help Posting Classified #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You need javascript enabled in your browser settings. )</font>

Ouch. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif The last few days I've wiped out everything on my hard drives, and bought all new software, and installed it all, updated everything, etc. However, in the past I simply downloaded and installed the software from java.com and it worked, but not this time. I've tried just about everything I could think of the last couple of days and still have not succeeded in finding any way to enable java on this contraption. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I guess I'm lost here. Don't even know how to start. Java is in here somewhere but this is all above my head. Thanks for trying to help tho

/ Need Help Posting Classified #9  
In internet explorer, the setting is under Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced.

All the Java settings are enabled