Need Help With Bolens (Iseki) ID

/ Need Help With Bolens (Iseki) ID #11  
You are correct Amanda.....2 cyl. is very hard to get parts for.... but the 3 cyl. is a bit easier.....Ampa

/ Need Help With Bolens (Iseki) ID
Thanks Again for the comments,
It is beginning to look like the only way to know the engine hp (short of finding some of the original markings) will be to remove the head and measure the piston diameter.

Rich

/ Need Help With Bolens (Iseki) ID #13  
I have a TX1500F Iseki, exhaust on the right side of engine. On my tractor right behind the seat there is a brace that crosses between the fenders supporting them. Right there on the main tractor housing casting is the last four digits of my tractor's serial number. There is a steel plate in front of those numbers, maybe under that plate would be the model number. My father in law purchased the tractor new March 12, 1979. I can post a picture of this area if you need.

/ Need Help With Bolens (Iseki) ID #14  
The muffler can be rotated on them. I have a h1704 model which is a hydrostatic 17hp 4wd model. Yours is g152 which is a gear 15hp 2wd. The model number tells you what it is. They are the older 2 cylinder models and the 3 cylinder models are the newer ones. They have a manual online for them for free.

/ Need Help With Bolens (Iseki) ID #15  
Both the 2 & 3 cylinder are Mitsubishi engines. The 15hp 2 cylinder is a KE70 engine. The 17hp is a KE75. If no engine markings look for a model # on the right side of clutch housing near the top by your leg.

/ Need Help With Bolens (Iseki) ID #17  
HI guys:
I am new here also and I have a g154 which is a TE1300 FEL on it, and it is a 2cylinder mitsubishi engine, also there is a company in Mississippi that does have parts for Iseki Tractors. the name of the company is
Southern Global Tractor company in Wiggins Miss. I spoke to them on line the other day, and the young lady told me they have all the clutch parts in stock for my TE1300 as well as many other items. If you need parts you might want to talk with them. hope this helps you out.

Steve

/ Need Help With Bolens (Iseki) ID #18  
HI guys:
I am new here also and I have a g154 which is a TE1300 FEL on it, and it is a 2cylinder mitsubishi engine, also there is a company in Mississippi that does have parts for Iseki Tractors. the name of the company is
Southern Global Tractor company in Wiggins Miss. I spoke to them on line the other day, and the young lady told me they have all the clutch parts in stock for my TE1300 as well as many other items. If you need parts you might want to talk with them. hope this helps you out.

Steve

And by the model it tells you it's a 15hp gear driven 4wd. Thats what the g154 stands for.

/ Need Help With Bolens (Iseki) ID #19  
I think I remember reading that the 2 cylinder Bolens Iseki's are an Isuzu engine and the 3 cylinder is a mitsubishi engine, I also read that the Isuzu engine is very difficult to find parts for. I have the 3 cylinder and its hard enuf already. I honestly in looking for parts dont ever remember seeing anything for a 2 cylinder.

Hi, I'm new to this forum and new to Iseki/ Bolens tractors too. I recently bought a small 11hp (TX1000F) 4x4 model. It is a 2 Cylinder - the 2 cylinders are Mitsubishi KE55 engines. TX1300 and RX1300F (G152 & G154) = Mits KE70 and the TX1500 - TX1500F (G172 & G174) = Mits KE75 engine.

Body parts on most TX series are exacly the same.

Does anyone know where one can get some bodyparts for these compact tractors?

/ Need Help With Bolens (Iseki) ID #20  
I have some used & new body parts available.