Need help with identification

/ Need help with identification #11  
CAT97 said:
Well, Mom passed and don't really have use for nor have room or facilities to rebuild so
I guess that leaves with 1 option, sell it. What is it worth,from one site from 500 to 3500
bucks, but still don't know. I'm located on West Coast of Calif. place called Fort Bragg (no military here)
It is inside now, it was under cover (shed roof) for years. Has hand crank start and some mods that my dad did
( bolt on hydraulic pump and remote as you can see from photos). Any reasonable offer will not be refused as I
trucked it down from Washington state (1000 miles). I have a 2010 Kubota B3200 and don't really need this.
Need the money for mom's bills from estate. Thanks

Sorry too far away. Hard to say what it's worth, but if it runs at all it should bring at least 1500 and then go up from there depending on condition and restorability.
Tractorhouse has a couple in really nice shape starting around 3500 and up.
Good luck.

/ Need help with identification #12  
Here's a picture of a close match all cleaned up.

Attachments

• 5N95L75Fe3E43J83Nec8r672d9dc76d3f16bc.jpg
    5N95L75Fe3E43J83Nec8r672d9dc76d3f16bc.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 126
   / Need help with identification #13  
irwin said:
Here's a picture of a close match all cleaned up.

Nice ride. Price tag?

/ Need help with identification #14  
   / Need help with identification #15  
irwin said:
It's on craigslist, eastern ct, farm and garden section, 8-31-12, the ad says $3400 firm

Thanks

/ Need help with identification #16  
$500 sounds too cheap. Will engine turn over or run? A lot of collectors like that tractor because so small and they can be hauled in the bed of a pickup. I would guess $1500 if it won't run.

/ Need help with identification #17  
If you had the means and time, you could part it out. But if it runs I'd sell it whole.

/ Need help with identification
My son said that he is going to drain old fuel and oil, then we will try and get it started.
Hopefully it will run. Had one offer of 500 bucks but will turn that down. My son has talked to
a guy over in the valley (Sacramento area) and he told him of a couple of collectors that might
be interested (hopefully). If I had the time, space, and funds to rebuild I would, but I don't so,
rather it sit and collect dust I will sell it. Better to have it running somewhere than sit Idle here
on the coast and rust.

/ Need help with identification #19  
Is the engine locked up? If the engine will turn over start at 1500. If It runs then 2500 and up. Here, Craigslist and eBay are good places to sell. Start high. You can always come down. Wish you were on the east coast.
Good luck

Last edited:
   / Need help with identification
Engine is not locked up. It will and does turn over, and we (my son and I) just discussed
that he or we are going to remove all the old gas and oil, and freshen it all up, start it
because it does have good compression and start it. We figure if we can't get more
than about 3grand for it we will keep it ourselves. I will need a new rear tire. Some times
I wished I was back there also. Trying to find used parts in this neck of the woods is next
to impossible. They keep closing down junk yards around here. Darn enviromentalists.