Need help with my rear remotes

/ Need help with my rear remotes #11  
On my 3301 the rear emotes the lines have to be just so or it works the way you are saying. Take your top line and plug it into the bottom and the bottom into the top. I spent a whole afternoon taking one of my pieces of equit apart and putting it back togather to find out by switching the lines all was well. You don't want to know what I said

/ Need help with my rear remotes #12  
I have no idea what valve is on your tractor but,
if you trace the lines back to the valve are there any flow restrictors in the lines or on the valve?
If you took one line off your toplink and put the other quick connect on it,
you could plug the line in as a loop and operate your valve in both directions, if good
your connectors and valve are good.
If not inspect your connectors carefully depress the center teats on the connectors,
male and female side checking for even seating.
Or try another cylinder with your tractor or another tractor with your toplink.
Some valves will have adjustable flow restrictors and or screws with lock nuts to back out
or screw in for single action cylinders, not real common on newer smaller equipment
Good Luck

/ Need help with my rear remotes #13  
During storage of your top link, could it have drained one side and be "air bound" ?
If for some reason your cyl. had a built in check valve that may be an issue. To be sure you could bleed the cyl. Take the hose off one end at the cyl & operate the other side (retracted) to it's full stroke, then re connect the other line, bleed it from the tractor then re attach it and operate that to full extension with the other line sill connected. :confused3:

/ Need help with my rear remotes #14  
I don't have any remotes on my tractor but I think on your tractor the lever is connected to the valve with a rod. Does it feel like the linkage from the lever to the valve could be loose? If not how many hours are on the tractor? It's possible that the valve itself is damaged or worn. If you rule everything else out I would go to Kubota's website and find the parts diagram for the valve. Since the valve is most likely a custom designed for the Grand L series it could have built in check and pressure relief valves (I know the loader valve does) that may not exist on a standard valve.

/ Need help with my rear remotes
OP here. I am pretty sure the issue is on the tractor side. I have used my log splitter on this tractor and had the same issue with the rear remotes only working in one direction and since the top link works well in both directions (when I swap lines), I doubt that would be the issue...

Where to go from here? I think the first thing is to try to clean it out - WD-40 is best? should I use a screwdriver and press the middle of the connector and let it flush? Anything else to try.

The valve is under the seat and not easy at all to get to or to look at. I was thinking after I try flushing (assuming it still has issues), the next thing to try is to switch the connectors with the lines and see if the problem follows? Anything to be aware of? How do I de-pressure the system (or do I even need to)?

Is this the best plan of attack?

/ Need help with my rear remotes #16  
If the issue is with the tractor;
gently unseat the middle teat on the connector and gently flush with WD,
after your tractor has been shut down for awhile it should have depressured itself,
put with the engine off just move your control lever to all 3 positions a couple of times.
You can disassemble the rear connectors and swap them side to side.