Need help

/ Need help #1  

clee4020

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M9540 HD 4x4
Long time reader, first time poster....I just bought a used M9540. I did notice the tube that holds the two ssqa plates together is bent, but didn't think anything of it. When I disconnected from the bucket and tried to hook up to my forks is when I noticed that the ssqa is a little out of line and makes things difficult. I thought about cutting this tube a few inches from each side (away from the bent area) and weld some pipe to the inside. 2" OD pipe is a little too small, does any one know the correct size? Any other suggestions?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/ Need help #2  
How much of bend..do have couple of pics to share?
Do you have idea what might cause the bend..abuse,frame loose etc. etc. check for maybe other weld cracks

Any type of warranty left,by that I mean if you cut try to fix and something else goes wrong good chance warranty backing...maybe wise to take to dealer first.

/ Need help
I'll try to take some pics this aftenoon. The guy I bought it from tried to pick up something by wrapping a chain around the pipe instead of around the bucket. No other cracks or breaks, just a slight bend that has my quick connect a little off.