Need help

/ Need help #1  

sbelcher

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 65
Hello.i have a mf65 tractor.one rear wheel rusted broke and destroyed the tire and intertube.the outer ring is broken.i just got the the tractor.its my first.can anyone tell me what other wheels I could use on it? Any help is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 123_1 (1).jpeg
    123_1 (1).jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
   / Need help #2  
I see that the Power Adjust rim is available for them if the other parts aren't too corroded to reuse. Just Google MF Rear Wheels and you'll see a number of them. I'd wonder if the other side may be in a similar condition.

/ Need help #3  
Better use the old tire as you don't even want to buy a new R1 tire that size today. I just reshod one of my Kubota M9's (about the same size tires) and it was north of 5800 bucks for 4.

/ Need help #5  
Go to your MF dealer and ask what other optioal tyres fit, as there will be 100 and 200 series tractors running this size tyre. Then go to a wrecker.
Also there will be later series tractors running this size tyre, but I have no idea of the models.
Note specify PAVT tyre. This refers to the type of rim.
Another option may be to go to wider tyres on regular Ag rim, while keeping the rolling radius(diameter) the same(zero effect on gearing). There are often tyre width option ex factory.
As chim says the other side is probably close to failure too, so get a pair, budget permitting.