Need HTML refresher in CSS

/ Need HTML refresher in CSS #11  
PineRidge said:
Gaterboy it may or may not be the case, I'm really not the expert on this subject by any means. But when I read something in print I normally don't have a reason to challenge it. Good thing for all my past teachers!

Well I don't use any <h#> tags and I'm listed very well with Google. Try and get linked from other sites -- that's one of the better ways to get higher rankings.

Your <title> is important as well as the text early on in your page. There are many ways to get listed high -- don't put all your eggs into the <h#> thing.

/ Need HTML refresher in CSS
Good suggestion Bones. And thanks for the compliment.

/ Need HTML refresher in CSS #13  
Welcome. 4/10 page rank is real good.Better keep doing what your doing.Some 5/10 pages are selling for over 6 figures now.But I think you know that.

Explain 4/10 please

/ Need HTML refresher in CSS #15  
In short PageRank is a “vote”, by all the other pages on the Web, about how important a page is. PageRank is a numeric value that represents how important a page is on the web. Google figures that when one page links to another page, it is effectively casting a vote for the other page. The more votes that are cast for a page, the more important the page must be. Also, the importance of the page that is casting the vote determines how important the vote itself is. Google calculates a page's importance from the votes cast for it. How important each vote is is taken into account when a page's PageRank is calculated. On a scale of 1-10, your home page is a 4 which is quite good.I have a few that are 3's and 4's but only after a year and much tweaking.You can check pagerank here if you don't want to d/l the Google toolbar.http://www.phplivesupport.com/google_pagerank.php
In comparison, Tractorbynet.com has a PR of 5.Your'e doing good.

Thanks for the interesting info. I've been tweaking things a bit to get the rankings up but changes take 6-8 weeks to re-index in the engines. We'll keep our fingers crossed and see what happens.