Need input-- new smartphone for emailing photos?

/ Need input-- new smartphone for emailing photos? #11  
My wife got us 2 droids close to a year ago, along with changing service to Verizon. Been very pleased thus far, except I inadvertently gave my droid the thunderstorm test, realized it when I couldn't find it after the storm passed that I left it on the wall outside. I bought a droid 2 on Ebay, man it's much better than the original droid. And they're already out with the droid three now......:confused2:
We do email/nav/maps/internet search/ etc. on the phones amazing how you come to rely on them. And they take/send great pictures.
Used to have the blackberries with Sprint, had numerous troubles with both.
I think the Iphone and Droid are at the top of the heap these days, I personally like the slide out keyboard of the droid.
good luck shopping!

/ Need input-- new smartphone for emailing photos? #12  
I do wonder what the next ten years will bring for developments.

The problem with computers and cell phones are just computers, :D, is the human interfaces. There is a limit to how small a keyboard can be made yet still be usable and the same is true for the screen.

The ability of my phone to do voice recognition is strong winds is nothing short of magic. :laughing: However, voice recognition only goes so far.

The next leap is a direct or indirect interface between the old, slow to change Human Mark I and the ever changing, rapidly improving smart phones and computers. HOW this will be done I can only guess. :D But the computer/human interface is the big problem to solve.

A Borg like interface is not out of the question. Hopefully without the Borg mentality. :D

Later,
Dan