Snow Blade need new snowplow

/ need new snowplow #1  

gravelman

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 2650
gravelman here..i have a Kubota 2650 looking for a quick attach hydraulic angle snowplow...i believe it could handle up to 7 footer.... any brands suggested?? i like full trip too

/ need new snowplow #2  
Your Kubota dealer should be able to help $$$$'s try Fisher & Boss & Curtis dealers.

/ need new snowplow
ok, good leads...thanks much

/ need new snowplow
i do not have a welder but know someone that does... i do have third valve plumbed to the front... thanks

/ need new snowplow #6  
Perfect, plows have become stupid expensive and I and a few others here have some P.U. plow build threads if your interested in that route. I have the measurements/angles to build the ssqa.
As there's snow on the ground now, you may not have the time. I bought a "Snow Wolf" brand plow and it's been very tough. The 10,000 pound skid loader it's used on has no mercy on it and after 10-12 years, it's doing just fine. Skid Steer Plows, Skid Steer Snow Tires, Snow Pushers | SnowWolf Plows They have a dealer locator and iirc, Milton Cat is one.

/ need new snowplow #7  
I Have an HLA Plow, very heavy, great quality. If you use hyd to angle plow, ensure you have a cross-over relief system.

HLA Snow | 2 SnowBlade

/ need new snowplow #9  
gravelman here..i have a Kubota 2650 looking for a quick attach hydraulic angle snowplow...i believe it could handle up to 7 footer.... any brands suggested?? i like full trip too
Purchased mine from Michigan Iron & equipment Morrice MI..Very stout set up..

/ need new snowplow #10  
Or just pull the loader off, drop 2 brackets off the tractor frame and add a raise/loader cylinder. Use the loader controls to do all the functions. You don't need pitch control if you set it up right, you need raise/lower and you very much need angle left & right.

Also, connecting and reconnecting couplers may not be practical if one gets pressurized. You will have to bleed it off to connect it.

Attachments

• 90402086.jpg
    90402086.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 82