NEED OPINIONS ON KUBOTA PURCHASE

/ NEED OPINIONS ON KUBOTA PURCHASE
Steve:

I really appreciate the offer. You know mules are becoming super popular and "Expensive" in this area. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif A person in the know will take a mule over a horse anyday. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

We live in Pioneertown, CA where Gene Autry and Roy Rogers filmed most of their shows. (45 minutes north of Palm Springs) The Judge Roy Bean TV series was filmed here also, along with numerous other movies.

Pioneertown is a living model of an 1800's town. All buildings were built complete. No false fronts. Anyone on this board who wants to visit need only PM me and I will assist you in setting up your visit here from start to finish. We have a motel here also. It was built to look like an army fort for a movie. It's neat looking.

I have been to Tombstone, AZ twice. It looks a lot like Pioneertown only we have DIRT streets. There is some "Awsum" riding here. About 300 full time residents. I live on 15 acres with my nearest nieghbor about one mile away. Mules are like big dogs. So much more friendly than horses. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ NEED OPINIONS ON KUBOTA PURCHASE #12  
Muleskinner,
I visited your town once while I was stationed in 29 Palms. Very interesting to say the least. Upon first glance everthing looks like a movie set, but on further inspection you realize it's all authentic. Very cool!

/ NEED OPINIONS ON KUBOTA PURCHASE
Bravo Whiskey:

I hope you got a chance to visit Pappy and Harriet's Pioneertown Palace and the bowling alley while you were there. The palace is a great place to have a cold one and kick back. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif