need parts

/ need parts #1  

tonyw

Gold Member
Tractor
YM1401d
I'm looking for a dealer who can supply filters(air,oil,fuel) for my YM1401d. I tried the local NAPA parts store, but they didn't have what I needed--and were none too eager to try getting what I needed!
I'm also having trouble finding stabilizer pins to fit the lift arms--the pins I have now are too long and strike the fenders whenever I raise an implement too high.
If there are any dealers who can help, please let me know...Thanks very much!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Tony w

/ need parts
thank you, pruntyc! I will give him a try!

/ need parts
thanks, Inspector507!

/ need parts #6  
Tony,
1401 filters...
Air: wix 46270
Fuel: NAPA 3262
Oil: NAPA 1334
These are all common parts that they should have in stock.
Lift pins, lynch pins, etc. try www.agri-supply.com
They have them all.
Jim

/ need parts
thank you, jwjimbo! It isn't that NAPA doesn't have/can't get the parts, but the one I visited didn't have them in stock and the guys there seemed to have better things to do....
I will check w/agri-supply for the pins, etc. thanks for the help!

/ need parts #8  
Artec Equipment has started getting 3 point parts. He had them cloned in Idia but they fit very well. 205-384-9570

/ need parts
jwjimbo,
somewhere else on this post, I got a NAPA part # 1064 for the oil filter, but you have # 1334 listed--are the two very close?

/ need parts #10  
Tonyw, as you probably know now that if you go to Napa and ask for parts for your Yanmar 1401D they will probably look at you like you have nine heads or something. Part of the fun and sometimes aggravation of owning a grey market tractor is figuring things out and learning a ton in the process. Before I got mine I didn't even know exactly what a 3 point hitch or a power beyond hydraulic system was, and now I can occaisonally pass on my knowledge to guys who are new to tractoring. You have definetely come to the right place.