Need replacement bucket for FEL

/ Need replacement bucket for FEL #1  

AlbionWood

Bronze Member
Tractor
Ford NH 1920
Anybody know where I might find a FEL bucket for an older (ca. 1986) SMC 84Q? I looked at Everything Attachments but theirs are for the newer quick-release connectors. Mine has the sleeve & pin connections top & bottom.

Contrary to what I've read here, I have in fact worn out my bucket, after only about 1700 hours. The previous owner used it pretty hard and I carried on that tradition... might have got a few more years out of it if not for those clamp-on forks though.

/ Need replacement bucket for FEL #2  
How about this: Custom made tractor loader bucket for any tractor loader, fits any and all tractors!

/ Need replacement bucket for FEL #3  
It might be an advantage to convert your tractor to a QA mount. Then you could use a bucket, forklift, or several other type of attachments on the QA.

Do a Google search for "quick attach loader adapter" and you will get many hits. Perhaps one will have your tractor listed.

/ Need replacement bucket for FEL
The QA adapter looks very cool, but more than doubles the cost of a new bucket... and then I'd want to get all the other nifty tools! Would be a big improvement I'm sure, just not sure it justifies the cost. Still... hmmm...

/ Need replacement bucket for FEL #5  
I have a barely used FEL bucket that came off a Farmtrac 35 or 45.
Bought it brand new but it was too big for my little 1720 so I only used it for about 10 hrs.
It's been sitting ever since.
Let me know if you want pics or think you may be able to adapt it to your FEL.
It is QA, but it's Farmtrac's own design and I have the Farmtrac QA Brackets that attach to the loader arms to go with the bucket.

Mark

If the Farmtrac QA adapter will fit my loader arms, then I'm interested. Pics and measurements?

/ Need replacement bucket for FEL #7  
Will get pics and measurements ASAP. Don't know if I can get them this afternoon though, it's started raining here and is supposed to last all day.

Mark

/ Need replacement bucket for FEL #8  
Albion,

Sorry, but I just realized that your FEL and tractor are the same size as mine. This bucket is too big and too heavy for your tractor and FEL. I bought it for my 1720, but it's just too darn big.

Wish I could help, but I don't wanna sell you something that probably won't work for you.

Mark

/ Need replacement bucket for FEL #9  
I bought one of these from Washburn for a Kubota B3030 with LA403 loader. So far, good but it's only seen some light snow removal duties. With something like that on your loader you can grab any skid steer attachable bucket your tractor will handle, along with forks or anything else as gwdixon mentions.

After giving it some thought and comparing prices, I believe I will get the QA as gdixon suggested, and get a bucket and pallet forks. I use forks a lot here, and those cheapo clamp-ons broke my bucket (OK, it was wore out anyway, but still...), so I'm not going to use them on a new one. I would like to find debris forks that QA tho...