Need replacement front turf tires for Jinma 284 tractor. 26 x 7.5 -12. Anyone know where I can find 2 replacements. They have dry rotted badly and one

/ Need replacement front turf tires for Jinma 284 tractor. 26 x 7.5 -12. Anyone know where I can find 2 replacements. They have dry rotted badly and one #1  

rstuart

Need replacement front turf tires for Jinma 284 tractor. 26 x 7.5 -12. Anyone know where I can find 2 replacements. They have dry rotted badly and one

/ Need replacement front turf tires for Jinma 284 tractor. 26 x 7.5 -12. Anyone know where I can find 2 replacements. They have dry rotted badly and one #2  
Are you sure that's the correct size?

/ Need replacement front turf tires for Jinma 284 tractor. 26 x 7.5 -12. Anyone know where I can find 2 replacements. They have dry rotted badly and one
That’s what’s written on the side wall. They are turf tires and evidently the numbers are the actual dimensions of the tires, 26” tall, 7.5” wide and 12” rim. Is there some other sizing system that is used for turf tires? They came on the tractor new in 2003. Any ideas?