Need sections and rivets-Enorossi mower

/ Need sections and rivets-Enorossi mower #1  

Darren

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3710, Ford 5600, Case MB4/94, Kubota B6200
The dealer sold me a box of sections which turned out to be the wrong ones even though they supposedly came from the distributor that sold the mower. My guess is they didn't.

The holes have a dia. slightly larger than 6mm. From base to tip the knife sections measure 88mm.

Anyone have a source?

/ Need sections and rivets-Enorossi mower #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The dealer sold me a box of sections which turned out to be the wrong ones even though they supposedly came from the distributor that sold the mower. My guess is they didn't.

The holes have a dia. slightly larger than 6mm. From base to tip the knife sections measure 88mm.

Anyone have a source? )</font>

Darren,
I don't have a source, but, you may email the manufacturer for dealer info. Why not? Can't hurt, right?

<font color="brown">Enoagricola Rossi</font>

BTW,
This website you can find all sorts of obscure Italian equipment brands.

<font color="red">Italian Farm Machinery</font>
Just click "search".
Good luck.

/ Need sections and rivets-Enorossi mower
Thanks for the reply. I ended up talking to Cummins & Bricker who is the distributor. They confirmed that they had the parts in stock. I finally found the sections at a dealer a couple of counties away. He only had six, so I bought all of them.

/ Need sections and rivets-Enorossi mower
I had seen that website when I did a search. One of the problems is the sections on the mower are metric. I couldn't find anything close that was pictured on the internet.

/ Need sections and rivets-Enorossi mower #6  
The next time you need some wear parts for that mower, Give us a call at 270-528-3323-mon-fri-8-5-cst or email sweet@scrtc.com . We dont handle that specific brand, however, I think I can crossover most of your part needs--Ken Sweet