Need some help/idea's

/ Need some help/idea's #1  

lzicc

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650
I have a concrete run off tank buried in the ground. The tank I would say is about 10" deep. The top of the tanks is square, about 6' x 6' and is level with the landscape. There is a lid to open the tank on the top that is about 16" x 16". Over the years, dirt settled in the bottom of the tank. I would guess there is about 4' of dirt settled in the bottom of the tank. Any idea's on how to get the dirt out? I don't think a BH would be capable of doing this.

/ Need some help/idea's #2  
I have a concrete run off tank buried in the ground. The tank I would say is about 10" deep. The top of the tanks is square, about 6' x 6' and is level with the landscape. There is a lid to open the tank on the top that is about 16" x 16". Over the years, dirt settled in the bottom of the tank. I would guess there is about 4' of dirt settled in the bottom of the tank. Any idea's on how to get the dirt out? I don't think a BH would be capable of doing this.

Agitate the soil with the water and pump it out with a slurry pump or have a septic tank pumper pump it out once you have a solution of water and dirt mixed well.. Ken Sweet

/ Need some help/idea's #3  
10 inches or 10 feet? The 16 inch lid ought to be small enough to shoe horn a trash pump into. Add water while pumping via a cofferdam drain.

/ Need some help/idea's
Typo, 10 feet.