Need some help identify this fertilizer/lime spreader?

/ Need some help identify this fertilizer/lime spreader?
I got the new tires in and mounted them yesterday. Why is it that sometimes stuff does not want to go back together and easy as it came apart?? One of the wheels just flat out refused to go back on the axle. I tried both sides and got the same result. It would slide on except for the last シ or so. I even took a sledge hammer to it, nothing. It was if a ridge had formed (the sledge hammer might have done that actually). But, after a few swipes inside the hub with a file, I was finally able to get it back on.

Fertilizer Spreader 001.jpgFertilizer Spreader 002.jpg

/ Need some help identify this fertilizer/lime spreader?
This spreader works great! It spread the lime a whole lot better than I expected. It took me probably around 2 hours to spread 6 tons over about 5 acres. I did not have any clogs, not too much dust (just a little:)), and loading it was fairly easy. The hopper holds several hundred pounds, if not a half ton at least. I recommend a drop spreader for anyone with a small acreage field looking to spread ag-lime in the powdered form.View attachment 304414View attachment 304415View attachment 304416View attachment 304417

http://youtu.be/MpvdYJ6HyHs

Hawk

Last edited: