need some un-biased buying advice

/ need some un-biased buying advice #21  
So in 2 days you have gone from needing help, to you are going to get either a Kubota or Kioti? Wow, that is some serious decision making. If it was me, I would go and look at every single dealer that is within a comfortable driving distance to you. If that happens to be the Kubota & Kioti dealers, then good, but you sort of alluded that you had a lot of good dealers around you and I know that it sure read like you had. If you are new to tractors, you really should look at all that you can, that way you can make an informed decision and not second guess the decision that you do make.

Makes no difference what tractor you get to me, just like to see people get a machine that THEY are happy with and not end up sorry that they rushed into something. The tractors aren't going anywhere, they will still be there next week, go take a look at some others. You might even find out that it is fun looking, who knows.

Good luck with your search and your decision. ;)

/ need some un-biased buying advice #22  
So in 2 days you have gone from needing help, to you are going to get either a Kubota or Kioti? Wow, that is some serious decision making. If it was me, I would go and look at every single dealer that is within a comfortable driving distance to you. If that happens to be the Kubota & Kioti dealers, then good, but you sort of alluded that you had a lot of good dealers around you and I know that it sure read like you had. If you are new to tractors, you really should look at all that you can, that way you can make an informed decision and not second guess the decision that you do make.

Makes no difference what tractor you get to me, just like to see people get a machine that THEY are happy with and not end up sorry that they rushed into something. The tractors aren't going anywhere, they will still be there next week, go take a look at some others. You might even find out that it is fun looking, who knows.

Sound advice, especially on the fun part!

/ need some un-biased buying advice

ha ha that is great advice and i appreciate it. Im like that JG Wentworth commercial accept i want my tractor and i want it now.LMAO! all seriousness though i took all last week off from work to go tractor shopping and i have checked out the following. LS, JD, boomers, mf 1533, kioti, kubota, bobcat, mahindra and some other brand tym or tmy something like that. it was an awesome week for me and my almost 2 yr old son. All i keep hearing after all that is orange tractor, orange tractor, over and over. maybe my son is wiser than his years. I am thinking about cab, but mid pto dont need. im going with rear blower. want to keep my neck muscles in shape for looking backwards in my treestands. all you guys on here are great and give sound advice and believe me im listening. much happier with the outcome than i ever expected.thanks to all!

/ need some un-biased buying advice #24  
ha ha that is great advice and i appreciate it. Im like that JG Wentworth commercial accept i want my tractor and i want it now.LMAO! all seriousness though i took all last week off from work to go tractor shopping and i have checked out the following. LS, JD, boomers, mf 1533, kioti, kubota, bobcat, mahindra and some other brand tym or tmy something like that. it was an awesome week for me and my almost 2 yr old son. All i keep hearing after all that is orange tractor, orange tractor, over and over. maybe my son is wiser than his years. I am thinking about cab, but mid pto dont need. im going with rear blower. want to keep my neck muscles in shape for looking backwards in my treestands. all you guys on here are great and give sound advice and believe me im listening. much happier with the outcome than i ever expected.thanks to all!

That idea will fade in about 5 years..............your tractor may well be a 30 year investment. Plan ahead.

P.S. I'm 51 now, was 49 when I bought my Massey.........................and even then you couldn't have forced me at gunpoint to purchase a 3pt. blower.

/ need some un-biased buying advice #25  
That idea will fade in about 5 years..............your tractor may well be a 30 year investment. Plan ahead.

P.S. I'm 51 now, was 49 when I bought my Massey.........................and even then you couldn't have forced me at gunpoint to purchase a 3pt. blower.

Obviously not common down there, but a pull type blower will work well. Had one for 30 years, and very common in Quebec too.

/ need some un-biased buying advice #26  
Obviously not common down there, but a pull type blower will work well. Had one for 30 years, and very common in Quebec too.

You would be correct, pull type snowblowers are not common down here. I never heard of one until I joined TBN.

I would need to use one for at keast one full winter before I would ever consider buying one. I'm just not sold on the concept, after doing snow removal since the age of 12.

/ need some un-biased buying advice #27  
Don,

What does a front mount cost for a GC? When we bought the 1635, it came off just over $5,000, so we decided against it.

I do agree on looking back getting old quick, saving for a loader, and use the blower to clear the excess away.

Next blower will be a pull type.

/ need some un-biased buying advice
Thank you all for the great advice. I ended up buying the kioti ds3510. It was a great journey looking at all of the manufacturers, and meeting some great people along the way, but for my needs the kioti fit me and my budget best. taking delivery next saturday. cant wait to put it to the tasks i have planned for it. Got a great deal on it along with 62 inch tiller, and 5 foot slip clutch rotary cutter.

/ need some un-biased buying advice #29  
Thank you all for the great advice. I ended up buying the kioti ds3510. It was a great journey looking at all of the manufacturers, and meeting some great people along the way, but for my needs the kioti fit me and my budget best. taking delivery next saturday. cant wait to put it to the tasks i have planned for it. Got a great deal on it along with 62 inch tiller, and 5 foot slip clutch rotary cutter.

Welcome to the pack!