Need squeeze-on Kubota backkhoe teeth

/ Need squeeze-on Kubota backkhoe teeth #1  

Airdriver

I need five old style backhoe teeth and my local dealers do not even understand what they are.

Unlike newer backhoe teeth, these have no pins. Rather the tooth is manufactured with what is roughly a "U" shaped slice in the both sides. The "U" is squeezed, pressed or beaten into a dimple on each side of the tooth holder so that the bottom of the "U" holds the tooth in place. Well, sort of, anyway.

If anyone of you folks can help me with this, I would appreciate it!

1991 or so Kubota 4560 backhoe on L3650 Kubota tractor.

Hal

/ Need squeeze-on Kubota backkhoe teeth #2  
Difficult to exactly envision your issue. Post some pics and I'm sure someone will have a good suggestion. :thumbsup:

/ Need squeeze-on Kubota backkhoe teeth #3  
I need five old style backhoe teeth and my local dealers do not even understand what they are.

Unlike newer backhoe teeth, these have no pins. Rather the tooth is manufactured with what is roughly a "U" shaped slice in the both sides. The "U" is squeezed, pressed or beaten into a dimple on each side of the tooth holder so that the bottom of the "U" holds the tooth in place. Well, sort of, anyway.

If anyone of you folks can help me with this, I would appreciate it!

1991 or so Kubota 4560 backhoe on L3650 Kubota tractor.

Hal

Airdriver,
That this place............Romac-Bucket Teeth, Plow Bolts, cutting edges, lanfill, soil, compactor parts and feet Romac-Bucket Teeth, Plow Bolts, cutting edges, lanfill, soil, compactor parts and feet Romac-Bucket Teeth PLOW, Bucket Teeth, Cutting Edges, Industrial Parts, Cate
hugs, Brandi

/ Need squeeze-on Kubota backkhoe teeth #4  
Older Kubota hoes were built by Woods who used crimp on teeth for years along with Arps and probably others. I stock two or three sizes of that style tooth. Anyone that deals in Woods, Arps, John Deere, New Holland or CaseIH CUT's and attachments can get those teeth, or has them on the shelf.

/ Need squeeze-on Kubota backkhoe teeth
Thank you, Brandi and RickB and others. Ordered teeth today from Romac.

Kubota parts guys in these parts struggle if they cannot find the part on the Kubota website. On my third call to a dealer I finally found some, but they were far away and twice the Romac price.

So.....back to the internet where I could not order without "agreeing to terms and conditions" which I could not find on the site. So I called the order in.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

/ Need squeeze-on Kubota backkhoe teeth #7  
Thank you, Brandi and RickB and others. Ordered teeth today from Romac.

Kubota parts guys in these parts struggle if they cannot find the part on the Kubota website. On my third call to a dealer I finally found some, but they were far away and twice the Romac price.

So.....back to the internet where I could not order without "agreeing to terms and conditions" which I could not find on the site. So I called the order in.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Airdriver,
Your welcome.;) I went to Romac when Mahindra told me they wanted around $8 for a roll pin and over $35 for a tooth.:mad:
hugs, Brandi

/ Need squeeze-on Kubota backkhoe teeth #8  
They look like my JD teeth (hard to judge size) at about $7 each.