Need to find a good home

/ Need to find a good home #11  
Sorry for the situation.

Contact your local animal rescue group/groups and see if you can work with them to find your pets a new home. This can involve them doing a "courtesy listing" on their website, or even perhaps you going to adoption events if they have them. This may require work on you end such as transporting the animals and taking time off on the weekends for events. Most groups are stretched thin with a volunteer work force, and I've found the more time and effort the animals owner can give in the "adoption process" will greatly increase the odds of the animals finding a good home.

Please keep in mind, each rescue group usually has it's own sets of rules and "personalities" to deal with, but if you show time and patience, this could be a good course of action in finding homes.

You may also want to look at placing the animals on petfinder

Petfinder Classifieds

A very sincere good luck.

Hope you find a real good home for them good looking dogs ... if I was closer and didn't have my two ... well I'd take them.

Ditto.

Currently four of our own, one "moma dog" we took in we have to find a home for, as well as her nine puppies.

/ Need to find a good home
We have them listed with the local groups. Wanted to spread the word and this is a good group of people

/ Need to find a good home
Wanted to update so more of you see this thread